Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Martin is losing his mind

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's always the greatest ones who end up losing their minds.

Comment

It started out all right and it had me think "nah, he's alright" Then it got crazy with the rap ****.

I guess AJ hits harder than anybody thought. His screws have been punched out.

Comment

******* is a helluva drug.

Comment

He was a champion and he went to fight Joshua, a dangerous fighter, in his own country. He deserves more respect than he is getting.

Comment

Shannon Briggs has been through these kind of highs and lows before. He needs to reach out to Charles and get him back in the gym before he ends up like Jermain Taylor. Let's go champ.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-8qT-D-uX/

Comment

I still cant believe Charles Martin is the HW champion so, he looks like a clown too. Heavyweight boxing is not as good as the old times. New generation heavyweight fighters are overrated! Scott, Jennings, Martin, Washington, Whyte, Browne, Szpilka, Glazkov, Molina, Breazeale, David Price, Ustinov... Totally sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                LMAO, that dude is COKED out of his mind. He must have rubbed his nose like 200 times in the span of two minutes and he was ALL over the map. He needs to take his own advice about laying off the drugs because he has a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  ******* is a helluva drug.
                  YUP....

Comment

This dude is a total loser at life he ruin his reputation for ever by laying down in a fight for the HW championship of the world. That 500k has been long gone and he's still and will continue to be mocked and teased where ever he goes. 500k isnot worth me being laughed at and called a ***** in front of my date for the rest of my life, but thats just me

Comment

Acting strange but if he wants the hate to go away get back to work and get back into the ring and work your way back 1 lose don't end your career but it can if you decide to just spend up the money you got from the Joshua fight and let the Losers on the Internet get to you which is clearly what is happening which is unfortunate

Comment

Working...
                      X