Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergey Kovalev, Andre Ward Ready For Las Vegas War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both look Calm, Andre looks more fit

Comment

Easy win for Andre Ward, I never pick against him. Kovalev has slowed down I seen it a few fights back and his last fight he looked like absolute garbage, Ward look much better than him and he is stronger and bigger than Kovalev.

Kovalev can no longer pull the trigger, watch his fights on NBC this man was a wrecking machine stringing combos together like crazy, now he tries to conserve is energy reminds me of an aging Pacquiao, Pac rarely throws anything anymore but it could be the KO affected him and made him cautions, while Kovalev hasnt been knocked out so its his body probably taken a toll from constantly cutting weight, he walk around heavier than Ward but if you look at Kovalev at weigh in he always looks drained and old, while Ward looks fresh and strong.

Dont be surprised if Kovalev gets knocked out in this fight or quits after being tired from the accumulation of punishment

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        lmfao @ wards hair

mid life crisis?
        Andre Ward is only 32 how the **** is that a mid life crisis

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Yes he appears to be slightly larger than a man Hopkins described as like fighting a huge cruiserweight

He's the same size as golovkin tho
          Who tf ever said GGG and Ward are the same size? Tell Unable Sanchez to stop running his mouth about beating everyone from 160-175.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            Andre Ward is only 32 how the **** is that a mid life crisis
            how many 32 year olds do you know growing out a mohawk? Maybe I'm just lucky

Comment

Ward's in top shape. Kov looks like his usual killer self.

I hope this is better than I expect. Either way can't wait.

Comment

andrea ward will be taught a hard and painful lesson from the soviet school of boxing by kovalev.

Comment

Andre Ward will win a boring, dirty unanimous decicion ....
                  Hooe I'' wrong but the dude has a boring but winning style, I don't see him losing this fight

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Easy win for Andre Ward, I never pick against him. Kovalev has slowed down I seen it a few fights back and his last fight he looked like absolute garbage, Ward look much better than him and he is stronger and bigger than Kovalev.

Kovalev can no longer pull the trigger, watch his fights on NBC this man was a wrecking machine stringing combos together like crazy, now he tries to conserve is energy reminds me of an aging Pacquiao, Pac rarely throws anything anymore but it could be the KO affected him and made him cautions, while Kovalev hasnt been knocked out so its his body probably taken a toll from constantly cutting weight, he walk around heavier than Ward but if you look at Kovalev at weigh in he always looks drained and old, while Ward looks fresh and strong.

Dont be surprised if Kovalev gets knocked out in this fight or quits after being tired from the accumulation of punishment
                    not picking ward to win by ko with a jab? so disappointed in you hectaroo

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Interesting - we shall see. I didn't see Kovalev hesitant to pull the trigger against Pascal or Mohammedi.
                      I think a Ward KO is the outcome least expected in this fight and personally I'd be fairly shocked to see that, as if he couldn't get Brand or Barrera out of there I'm not expecting him to get Kovalev out of there either.

Comment

Working...
                      X