• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he should fight for free.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
      he should fight for free.
      especially with all the money he made from his 97k ppv...

Comment

He ought to be more willing to accept less money against good opponents. He's getting older so he needs to let go of his pride in order to actually build a legacy. Or he can keep doing what he's doing.

Comment

He should go suck a dick

Comment

He should rematch Ouma

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
              especially with all the money he made from his 97k ppv...
              i just googled golovkin vs lemiuex ppv numbers and there's nothing on the first page that has 97k. every link (espn included) has 150k so i'm gonna assume that's the actual number. anyway, if he doesnt give any "credible" fighter the lion's share of the purse, they aren't gonna fight him.

also, do you remember when that fight was signed, andre ward made an offer of some sort once the fight was a done deal? and do you remember how he wanted tune-ups before fighting golovkin? and do you remember earlier this year when ward said he can't make 168, which would have been before he completed all of his tune-up fights before fighting golovkin?

i won't bring up that 2013 thing where hbo wanted them to fight. who said no again??? ward ducked him. then he talked out of his ass in 2015.

hopefully we get to see golovkin in some meaningful fights. he should fight the ward-kovalev winner while weighing in at whatever weight he's comfortable at.

Comment

In this forum:

If GGG fights Deontay Wilder or AJ and finds a way to win, people will say he cherrypicked because he was too elusive and fast for the big guys.

In this forum, GGG will never win even if he retires in 55 years with a 1001-0 record.

Comment

To me if he isn't fighting

Jacobs
                  Saunders
                  Khurtzside
                  Canelo
                  Eubank
                  Lara
                  Andrade
                  Degeale
                  Jack
                  Gilberto
                  Dirrells

In 2017 , don't even bother fighting might as well just take the year off

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
                    i just googled golovkin vs lemiuex ppv numbers and there's nothing on the first page that has 97k. every link (espn included) has 150k so i'm gonna assume that's the actual number. anyway, if he doesnt give any "credible" fighter the lion's share of the purse, they aren't gonna fight him.

also, do you remember when that fight was signed, andre ward made an offer of some sort once the fight was a done deal? and do you remember how he wanted tune-ups before fighting golovkin? and do you remember earlier this year when ward said he can't make 168, which would have been before he completed all of his tune-up fights before fighting golovkin?

i won't bring up that 2013 thing where hbo wanted them to fight. who said no again??? ward ducked him. then he talked out of his ass in 2015.

hopefully we get to see golovkin in some meaningful fights. he should fight the ward-kovalev winner while weighing in at whatever weight he's comfortable at.

Do you remember 164???...

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      To me if he isn't fighting

Jacobs
                      Saunders
                      Khurtzside
                      Canelo
                      Eubank
                      Lara
                      Andrade
                      Degeale
                      Jack
                      Gilberto
                      Dirrells

In 2017 , don't even bother fighting might as well just take the year off
                      Can't disagree with that line up...

Comment

Working...
                      X