• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Fight the ward kovalev winner!
    Now that's a great step up move!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Well....

I hope DisABELed Sanchez is there and Kovalev slaps the **** out of him.

Comment

I keep post this in response, Tell his fuking "Step Ups" to STEP UP!

When Jacobs, Billy Joe and Canelo grow a pair, then he can "MOVE UP" like people are trying to get him to do. Haven't even had the opportunity to fight the very best in his Division yet because they all seem so terrified. So for me, when Jacobs, Billy Joe and Canelo fight him...THEN and only then will I call for him to move up but until then I think pressure should be put on the rest to step the fuk up and fight him and stop making EXCUSES and putting it all on JUST GGG

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
          Middleweight division is dead and full of foreign fighters afraid to fight ggg sprinkled with american danny jacobs who wants to get compensated very handsomely to take the risk of getting KO'd again...possibly ruined going forward...so what can ggg do to "step up" since none of these soft puddin' "champs" and challengers don't want none?...

I think he can step up by first taking the Danny Jacobs fight...Danny is the only real credible threat to ggg at 160...and that's because of his KO power in both hands and is a true middleweight...he does a have a glass chin doe...so he could very well be swimming on the canvas if the two meet but at least it will be a real first legit middleweight champ...no lemule is not legit...he can then move up to 168 and take on Degale, Jack and Ramirez...all of those guys are champions and are fights that could put him into the hall of fame...if he really wants to cement his legacy...then he still needs to address that Andre Ward problem...because it hasn't been forgotten that ggg blatantly ducked Ward and barely speaks his name...if he does those things even win or lose versus Dre...at least he stepped up...breaking a welterweights eye socket is extremely far from "stepping up"...so let's have it...what is your blueprint for ggg to "step up" in 2017 and officially become official...
          The easiest way to "step up" is simple, fight Daniel Jacobs to open the year, pay Billy Joe Saunders whatever the price ends up being (negotiate and have a frank discussion, but go in understanding that you're closing the fight), sign the contract to fight Saul Alvarez (accepting whatever terms needed to get the man in the ring), and then have a Winter 2017 fight, against a fighter rated in the top 15 at 168lbs.

He wins those four fights, and no one is left with much to say about him.

Comment

if for whatever continuing reason he cant land saunders,canelo,jacobs or eubank..ggg can step up his game by trying to land a fight with guys like charlo bros,jrock,lara or andrade from the 154 lb division or move up and try his hand at 168 against the jack/degale winner,gilberto ramirez or even the ginger groves...

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              What did Lemieux do before or after winning a VACANT title against a D level fighter?
              D-level....? Jikam..?

YDKSAB son...

Comment

Kov vs Ward winner

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                  The easiest way to "step up" is simple, fight Daniel Jacobs to open the year, pay Billy Joe Saunders whatever the price ends up being (negotiate and have a frank discussion, but go in understanding that you're closing the fight), sign the contract to fight Saul Alvarez (accepting whatever terms needed to get the man in the ring), and then have a Winter 2017 fight, against a fighter rated in the top 15 at 168lbs.

He wins those four fights, and no one is left with much to say about him.
                  Damn...I think that is a perfect blueprint for triple g to step up...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowDragon View Post
                    if for whatever continuing reason he cant land saunders,canelo,jacobs or eubank..ggg can step up his game by trying to land a fight with guys like charlo bros,jrock,lara or andrade from the 154 lb division or move up and try his hand at 168 against the jack/degale winner,gilberto ramirez or even the ginger groves...
                    That's also a perfect step up blueprint...a lot of options for triple g it seems but not marquee fights...as of yet...it takes two...

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Kov vs Ward winner
                      Agreed...hopefully he "steps up" to the challenge...

Comment

Working...
                      X