Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dmitry Pirog's (The Grandmaster) Defensive Skills!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    Its Kigali man ,he hate in every thread
    LOL. Im a new member of this site so I dont know many people here. He can comment in the way he wants. This no problem for me.

Comment

Pirog and Canelo have similar styles imo

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
        LOL. Im a new member of this site so I dont know many people here. He can comment in the way he wants. This no problem for me.
        Dude..that guy is the last person you should be listening to....he's the biggest hater around here.

Comment

Originally posted by RuslanChagaev View Post
          Just sayin that he will find something to argue about

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Dude..that guy is the last person you should be listening to....he's the biggest hater around here.
            Kigali plz ,you hate in every thread you are in

Comment

Of course, according to some Golovkin fans he was "scared."

Amazing fighter, would have loved to see him against Canelo or Golovkin.

Comment

The true Grandmaster was Clottey!
                Just playin', I can tell you from personal experience. You can not box with a bad back.
                You hurt your disc, athletics is over for the rest of your life.

Comment

too bad pirog hurt his back just before his fight with ggg. good fighter ggg would have beaten him.

Comment

Great upper body movement. It was very important for that style of fighting. When you injure your back you can't move your body like that anymore. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                      The true Grandmaster was Clottey!
                      Just playin', I can tell you from personal experience. You can not box with a bad back.
                      You hurt your disc, athletics is over for the rest of your life.
                      You might be joking, but Clottey was a true defensive master. He had excellent defense, that turtle shell is hard to penetrate.

Comment

Working...
                      X