Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is GGG the biggest cherry picker in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
    GGG will never step up,his just waiting for 1 payday ,until then they wont risk being exposed by Lara.
    who is the phag0t on the left of your picture ? look very familiar, ohhh that's right it is ****nelo the b1tch who droped the belt and ran for the hills from GGG

ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      GGG vs Canelo would have been a huge fight THIS year, Canelo's biggest pay day by far, and he handed over his belt and ran, yapping about "Sept next year" over his shoulder as he went, like a scared dog barking and running away at the same time.

He's waiting for GGG to get old before he fights him. That's dishonourable and shameful. I hope the **** gets KTFO the first time he fights somebody his own size, if he ever does.
      Your hate make you bias ,Trout and Lara weighted in 1-2lb difffret then Canelo,and he was far from being KTFO.In sep GGG will be 35

Comment

No. GGG isn't the biggest anything in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          You got all wrong, sorry. Stupid people like you will probably make me leave this forum forever.
          I can only hope OP makes more threads like this then.

Comment

Your hate make you bias ,Trout and Lara weighted in 1-2lb difffret then Canelo,and he was far from being KTFO.In sep GGG will be 35
            Trout and Lara couldn't crack an egg. And if GGG is still looking as sharp as ever in Sept 2017 Canelo will find some other excuse to stall and avoid him again.

How many times has Canelo promised to fight GGG now, then weaseled out of doing it?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Trout and Lara couldn't crack an egg. And if GGG is still looking as sharp as ever in Sept 2017 Canelo will find some other excuse to stall and avoid him again.

How many times has Canelo promised to fight GGG now, then weaseled out of doing it?
              If cannelo was scared he wouldnt be offering 10 mill at 160, he will be offering a lot less at 154, even if canelo has to strip he will kill ggg on the scale, but the kid isnt even trying to use that advantage, ggg is lucky canelo is even offering to fight at his desired weight...

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                Floyd cherrypicked Pacquao, Maidana, Canelo Alvarez, Cotto, Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Juan Manuel Marquez, Arturo Gatti, Diego Corrales.

I would call you an idiot, but that would be an insult to all the legitimate idiots on this site.
                LOL...dude you stupid if you think he fought them in their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  If cannelo was scared he wouldnt be offering 10 mill at 160, he will be offering a lot less at 154, even if canelo has to strip he will kill ggg on the scale, but the kid isnt even trying to use that advantage, ggg is lucky canelo is even offering to fight at his desired weight...
                  $10 million my arse.. that's a meaningless number thrown out by a proven liar, to give desperate and guys like you something to cling on to and talk crap about.

All that matters is that Canelo isn't going to fight GGG for at least another year.

"Pick up your phone when I call you tomorrow Tom ... I've got something really funny to tell you .."
                  Last edited by kafkod; 11-16-2016, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Lara was 166, Canelo 171.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      Lara was 166, Canelo 171.
                      Its still not something unusual in same weight class ,Trout was closer doe

Comment

Working...
                      X