No announcement yet.

Boone said on facebook he will release the full Kovalev 1 fight after the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    what are you on about?? it is common knowledge he fought all 3 and dropped all 3 including stopping Stevenson.
    Okay, let's go that route then. If it's common knowledge that he dropped them then it's more common knowledge that he lost to all 3 including getting knocked out by two and badly out-pointed by the 3rd, thus making this thread pointless.

Sorry I participated.

Comment

Why would anyone give a **** about the footage after the fight?? Boone should put it up now or stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Okay, let's go that route then. If it's common knowledge that he dropped them then it's more common knowledge that he lost to all 3 including getting knocked out by two and badly out-pointed by the 3rd, thus making this thread pointless.

Sorry I participated.

Comment

You made no mention of Stevenson above whatsoever so what are we supposed to be mind readers?

And both knocked out Boone so what's really the point?
          The point is that youre missing the point

Comment

Originally posted by mannysavage View Post
            The point is that youre missing the point
            Was the point that a guy who is a loser to all 3 in 4 out of 5 fights somehow knows how to beat them?

I happen to disagree. In fact, he knows how to lose to them aside from a lucky KO of a chinny Stevenson.

BIG FKN DEAL> Lol @ missing the point.

Comment

Was the point that a guy who is a loser to all 3 in 4 out of 5 fights somehow knows how to beat them?

I happen to disagree. In fact, he knows how to lose to them aside from a lucky KO of a chinny Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                the ward boone fight is on youtube and there was a clip of the kova boone knockdown on youtube a year ago
                awww snap is jas...

did you get over the pac-floyd fight yet?

I thought you was cool boxing fan etc until that happened.....

Comment

He should leak the first with Stevenson too.

Comment

Common knowledge? Don't make me laugh.

Both were unknowns at the time he fought Kovalev.

I never even heard Boone's name until Stevenson became the LHW champ.

Lol B@xrec warriors
                    It's common knowledge.... you guys act like Boone is some unknown guy. He's one of the most well known journeymen around. A lot of talented guys faced him on the way up, Lara and Andre Dirrell also fought him if I believe. He's still upsetting prospects till this day lol, if you talk about the careers of Ward, Kovalev or Stevenson then at some point you will talk about Boone.

Comment

1st you said some crap about sparring 300 rounds that its bound to happen...

now you're saying this....

Im sayin you are full of shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X