Boone said on facebook he will release the full Kovalev 1 fight after the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
    I think he said he dropped Kovalev 3-4 times but only 2 were counted
    It would be much more interesting if we could see it before the fight. I would like to see how it happened - I'm sure inexperienced played a role - I think it is so odd that this day and age you can't get hold of fight footage.

But Kovalev fought his pre-Duva fights in such obscurity that it actually isn't that surprising.

Comment

Why not release it now? Who cares about after the fight, it won't make the video of Kovalev getting knocked down more significant

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        You made no mention of Stevenson above whatsoever so what are we supposed to be mind readers?

And both knocked out Boone so what's really the point?
        Dude he fought all 3, Stevenson, Ward, and Kovalev - and floored (Kovalev apparently multiple times and Ward) and stopped Stevenson, in ACTUAL fights. This is pretty common knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
          Pretty much, all this sparring gym talk boxers are coming out with lately is ridiculous.
          Ermmm he actually fought all those guys in real sanctioned bouts... I don't think he's sparred with any of them. He's the only guy to beat Stevenson and he dropped both Ward and Kovalev albeit early in their careers but bottom line if he's talking then you should listen.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
            It would be much more interesting if we could see it before the fight. I would like to see how it happened - I'm sure inexperienced played a role - I think it is so odd that this day and age you can't get hold of fight footage.

But Kovalev fought his pre-Duva fights in such obscurity that it actually isn't that surprising.
            He said he didnt want to give Ward a blueprint..lol

Comment

Dude he fought all 3, Stevenson, Ward, and Kovalev - and floored (Kovalev apparently multiple times and Ward) and stopped Stevenson, in ACTUAL fights. This is pretty common knowledge.
              Common knowledge? Don't make me laugh.

Both were unknowns at the time he fought Kovalev.

I never even heard Boone's name until Stevenson became the LHW champ.

Lol B@xrec warriors

Comment

yep
                Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Ermmm he actually fought all those guys in real sanctioned bouts... I don't think he's sparred with any of them. He's the only guy to beat Stevenson and he dropped both Ward and Kovalev albeit early in their careers but bottom line if he's talking then you should listen.
                exactly..he said he will be ringside on the 19th..i hope to run into him, i talk to him all the time on facebook..cool guy

Comment

Common knowledge? Don't make me laugh.

Both were unknowns at the time he fought Kovalev.

I never even heard Boone's name until Stevenson became the LHW champ.

Lol B@xrec warriors
                  what are you on about?? it is common knowledge he fought all 3 and dropped all 3 including stopping Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                    I would rather not listen to a career stepping stone because he scored a few flash KD's on Ward and Kovalev. So he can surprise his opponent once in a while, big deal. He lost badly to all three also, it doesn't mean he has some kind of key to beating them.

Comment

I would rather not listen to a career stepping stone because he scored a few flash KD's on Ward and Kovalev. So he can surprise his opponent once in a while, big deal. He lost badly to all three also, it doesn't mean he has some kind of key to beating them.
                      But Kovalev and Stevenson needed rematches for this career stepping stone

Comment

Working...
                      X