Carl Frampton vs Leo Santa Cruz 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    Garcia vs Lomanchenko would be great
    MAN, that would be an incredible fight. As good as Garcia is, I have to roll with Loma....that guy seems to get better with every fight if that is even possible.

Comment

• Keep watching that ko on repeat the uppercut made his legs turn into 2 wooden stilts lol and the finish was brutal no mercy

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Man, this miura fight on HBO is BRUTAL!!!!!
        Fight of the year candidate right now on HBO. MIURA fight is amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          MAN, that would be an incredible fight. As good as Garcia is, I have to roll with Loma....that guy seems to get better with every fight if that is even possible.
          at 135 it would be interesting to see the Vegas odds on that fight.

Comment

• Miura dropped Roman

Comment

• Lol, Floyd is going to be featured at every boxing event now I guess.

Comment

• Did y'all hear Mayweather say that the Connor fight will most likely happen? Is that what he said or am I buggin?

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Did y'all hear Mayweather say that the Connor fight will most likely happen? Is that what he said or am I buggin?
                  "Are we going to see you back in the ring?"
                  "I believe so"

1 week ago; "100% NO"

Comment

• Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
                    at 135 it would be interesting to see the Vegas odds on that fight.
                    That's right, I keep forgetting that this was at lightweight. Plus, with the height and reach of Garcia it could change some things. I dunno........Walters had the height and reach as well and he got dominated. It would be a close fight, a great fight either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                      The most pathetic, tedious topic in boxing - Floyd vs Conor - now becomes a regular on Showtime. Stop it with this bull****.
                      Real talk....

Comment

Working...
                      X