Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Frampton vs Leo Santa Cruz 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I respect that Mikey wants to move up, but I think he should stay at 135 as long as possible. He looks scary at 135. Maybe just little bit more flat-footed than when he fought at 126 and 130.

He'll lose some of his best tools once he goes up to 140. Mainly because the guys there will bigger than him. I'm in the minority but I think he should stay at 135 for a while.
    It's not like there isn't any good fights for him there.
    You have Linares and Easter. Then you have guys at 130 that could move up. Like Lomachenko and Tank Davis.
    Garcia is going to be tough to beat in these weight classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Well, on second look, that right at the end was pretty powerful but still, the guy had never been down before and all of a sudden he is out for 5 minutes from a right hook?
      Mikey is up there with GGG and Kovalev as the hardest punchers in the sport. You must have forgot man.

Comment

• I like garcia alot, I hope he rips it up.

Comment

• Santa Cruz-Frampton is on Shotime? I mean im streaming it and it is the movie hoodlum showing right now on Shotime. WTF?!?!?!

Comment

• Good win for Garcia. But let us not get carried away here. Zlaticanin's style is taylor-made for him.

Comment

• Waiting for Dejan to wake up was very scary. Brutal KO.

Comment

• Want to see Mikey completely UNIFY 135 before moving up. Winner of Linares vs Anthony Crolla then Robert Easter then move up to 140!

Comment

• Wicked KO !

Dejan looked really slow and lacking in head movement. It didn't take long for Garcia to make Dejan start hesitating.

Garcia is a great fighter no doubt but the guy he fought tonight didn't look like he was prepared to really push the pace. He became too cautious way too early in the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                    Waiting for Dejan to wake up was very scary. Brutal KO.
                    Yeah, good win for Garcia but Dejan should go to the hospital after that because he looked like he got hit in the head by a baseball bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                      Santa Cruz-Frampton is on Shotime? I mean im streaming it and it is the movie hoodlum showing right now on Shotime. WTF?!?!?!
                      You're watching Showtime extreme. Change the station.

Comment

Working...
                      X