Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he loses to Ward hes never allowed to go back to the u.s

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
      How can you, a non-black person know what is racist or derogatory?
      Are you stupid? Or do you lack a proper education?

I'm not black either and I have dealt with extreme levels of racism both in the USA, and in Europe, as a latino male of pretty fair complexion. More racism personally living in the south and in Eurpean nations than any fellow estadounidense that happens to be black and is in my age range and below that i've met.

I am willing to bet i've experienced racial hatred beyond anything you've personally experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        How can you, a non-black person know what is racist or derogatory?
        Its called common sense dip shit. I wasn't gonna say nothig, but its people like you the reason why the world is the **** it is now. So if someone isn't black, they dont know what racism is? GTFOH with that nonsense. Even myself, I learned what racism was through a black lady. I was in 5th grade like 9 or 10 in a new school in newark. At breakfast, I just sat at a random table about to eat, till I actually saw a friend of mine from my old school. He called me over so I went to that table. The lunch lady, which happened to be an older black lady, went to me and asked me why did I switch tables. I told her that my friend called me over etc so I did. She then said to me that what I had told her was a lie and that the real reason why I switched tables was because there was some "black boys" sitting there and I was racist.

Mind you I was 9 or 10 years old, I grew up in PR (where btw you dont learn racism like that in the area where I grew up). I had then went home and asked my mom what it was, told her what happened... lady got fired in a week.

The point being I know all about it. If you weren't blonde hair, blue eyes... you were a non white. Point blank. My grandfather went through racism himself. He told my cousins and I about it when we got older. Told us how ****ed up the world is, but also told us the reality is that NOT everyone is that way etc. Hes had people remove him from seats, spit on him, etc. So dont come with that bullshit that if you aren't black you dont know what racism is.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Ward's dad was white though.

As far as Rousey being compared to a pig, yeah it's the same thing but in the US black people are kind of socially & legally in between adults and kids. They get to say and do a lot of offensive things and the general response is "kids will be kids". It's considered tacky for a white person to react.

It's hard to explain to foreigners who didn't grow up with the double standards. You and Kovalev likely share the same confusion.
          You got beat up in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Its called common sense dip shit. I wasn't gonna say nothig, but its people like you the reason why the world is the **** it is now. So if someone isn't black, they dont know what racism is? GTFOH with that nonsense. Even myself, I learned what racism was through a black lady. I was in 5th grade like 9 or 10 in a new school in newark. At breakfast, I just sat at a random table about to eat, till I actually saw a friend of mine from my old school. He called me over so I went to that table. The lunch lady, which happened to be an older black lady, went to me and asked me why did I switch tables. I told her that my friend called me over etc so I did. She then said to me that what I had told her was a lie and that the real reason why I switched tables was because there was some "black boys" sitting there and I was racist.

Mind you I was 9 or 10 years old, I grew up in PR (where btw you dont learn racism like that in the area where I grew up). I had then went home and asked my mom what it was, told her what happened... lady got fired in a week.

The point being I know all about it. If you weren't blonde hair, blue eyes... you were a non white. Point blank. My grandfather went through racism himself. He told my cousins and I about it when we got older. Told us how ****ed up the world is, but also told us the reality is that NOT everyone is that way etc. Hes had people remove him from seats, spit on him, etc. So dont come with that bullshit that if you aren't black you dont know what racism is.
            Honestly you reveal your ignorance to the experience of Black people even in PR. Blacks are mistreated in PR and you'll say no but you don't actually know.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              You got beat up in high school.
              I beat you up in high school. It's me. I followed you here.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                Honestly you reveal your ignorance to the experience of Black people even in PR. Blacks are mistreated in PR and you'll say no but you don't actually know.
                in the south east area, where the majority of the mulattos live, yes .... again re read... I wrote where I grew up at, not puerto rico as a whole

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  I beat you up in high school. It's me. I followed you here.
                  You're a coward, you never fought back. You want that black D

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Are you stupid? Or do you lack a proper education?

I'm not black either and I have dealt with extreme levels of racism both in the USA, and in Europe, as a latino male of pretty fair complexion. More racism personally living in the south and in Eurpean nations than any fellow estadounidense that happens to be black and is in my age range and below that i've met.

I am willing to bet i've experienced racial hatred beyond anything you've personally experienced.
                    Sorry I meant how can he a know what a black person would perceive as being racist..... I don't think blacks are the only ones that can suffer racism. I should have worded that better. Apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

See my response to loadedwraps.... I should have worded it better. Apologies.

Comment

Working...
                      X