Kovalev congratulates trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    is that in Russia??????
    Oh ****! Trump making moves already and he not even in office yet.

Comment

When Trump captures ISIS soldiers and needs to pry answers out of them, Kovalev is his head interrogator.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Kovalev is the man.

Got Brexit, got Trump. Time to support Marine Le Pen in a France on the brink of becoming third-world.

Nothing is more progressive than defending civilization from savages. None of the other trivial luxuries we obsess over would be possible.

Right now they're out in the streets burning flags and assaulting elderly people, ensuring us a repeat victory in 2020.
        I have never before read such an ignorant rant.

Who are the Savages you speak of?
        My english is not perfect, maybe i am not understanding what you are saying, could you please elaborate? Please.

Comment

He should congratulate Trump. Now we don't have his native country fighting the greatest country on earth over miscommunications and oil money. If Hillary won, WW3 was imminent. Trump saved countless lives around the world.

Comment

Obama, clinton, and several other individuals have congratulated trump.

What a provocative thread

Comment

See.....

I was a Kovalev fan until I saw this. If it is true, I cannot support or be a fan of, anyone who supports Donald Trump. PERIOD. This is even more reason I want Ward to beat him! And he WILL!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                There you have it. The black man saying: "This is not a racist country. But we cannot say there aren't some racist persons"

Yeah, there are some assh'les here and there, but in general there's not much racism towards black people specifically. I think I've suffered some racism many times, because I'm not white, and white people has some benefits here. But I think that happens worldwide.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Ward and many other black people don't look like Gorillas.
                  Stevenson, Broner.. maybe Mayweather, to name some, do look like gorillas.

Is that racist? how?

Ronda rousey is compared to a pig.
                  Rafael Nadal is compared to capybaras.
                  Andy Murray is compared to birds.

No one complains. This is the same.
                  You can not seriously be this ignorant... does Andy Murray get bird seed thrown at him at his games?

Has he ever had to endure racial abuse at his matches the way other black athletes have? Have bananas thrown at him?

How can you, a non-black person know what is racist or derogatory to a black person? Get yourself educated. The race card gets played a lot on here sometimes but that doesn't excuse you to be this ignorant.

Kovalev has had to apologise for that a few times, he knows how serious it was. I don't doubt that his intentions were non-racial but considering how apes have been used as a racially abusive term against blacks it's easy to see why that joke didn't go down well..... come to think of it, you also refer to Floyd and Ward fans as apes. That is not okay man. Really not okay.
                  Last edited by NaijaD; 11-10-2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    I have never before read such an ignorant rant.

Who are the Savages you speak of?
                    My english is not perfect, maybe i am not understanding what you are saying, could you please elaborate? Please.
                    The left-wing savages who rampage through our streets assaulting elderly people 20 vs 1, burning cars etc every time democracy doesn't go their away? Like right now in Los Angeles where the 101 freeway is blocked off by far-left drug addict freaks?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      You can not seriously be this ignorant... does Andy Murray get bird seed thrown at him at his games?

Has he ever had to endure racial abuse at his matches the way other black athletes have? Have bananas thrown at him?

How can you, a non-black person know what is racist or derogatory? Get yourself educated. The race card gets played a lot on here sometimes but that doesn't excuse you to be this ignorant.

Kovalev has had to apologise for that a few times, he knows how serious it was. I don't doubt that his intentions were non-racial but considering how apes have been used as a racially abusive term against blacks it's easy to see why that joke didn't go down well..... come to think of it, you also refer to Floyd and Ward fans as apes. That is not okay man. Really not okay.
                      I am indo-european mestizo (I mean american natives mixed with europeans) and I don't have any priviledges. I'm not white. I've suffered racism. I've been accused of a robber for example.
                      I just don't go in life screaming "that's racist". Guess what? black people can be racist too.

Lol you made me remember that I used to be called an ape when I was a kid. That had nothing to do with the color of my skin, but with the fact that I really looked like an ape back in the day. There were darker guys that didn't look like apes and they were not called apes.

They scream racism, and then Mayweather can say: "Golovkin was created because they wanted to create a white star" then Hopkins can say: "I wont lose to a white boy" and that is ok and it's not racist, but in the other direction it is racist.

**** that over victimization.
                      Last edited by _Maxi; 11-10-2016, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X