No announcement yet.

Top Rank shuts down Moretti's score Pac vs Vargas Total Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
    cause different people own the licenses for different ones, box nation, russian, spanish, etc etc. Top rank cant legally take down any other version but the one they have a license for (the version that youtuber uses). Its as simple as that.

And not evervy video is automatically indentified, I already explained the ways they are, manually and through content id (automatically).

[IMG][/IMG]

the reason that youtuber have it unlisted is to keep it out of searches on youtuber, so that DMCA agent top rank has on the payroll cant find it so he can MANUALLY COPYRIGHT STRIKE IT AND TAKE IT DOWN!/. WHY DOES HE TAKE IT DOWN CAUSE IT HIS JOB, not cause it shows a punch count or exposes this or that lmfao.
    ok..so. this vid below, a top hit when doing a search with about 50K hits from Box Nation has been blinded by this ''DMCA'' agent. So if I upload that exact video, in theory, it won't be flagged correct? By your investigative logic, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      You're saying slow mo videos prove that Pacquiao beat Mayweather? I don'T follow you
      no any video proves that pac beat mayweather. the determining factor is if someone competent is watching it or is just a fanboy who thinks grazing punches count more than flush shots.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        no any video proves that pac beat mayweather. the determining factor is if someone competent is watching it or is just a fanboy who thinks grazing punches count more than flush shots.
        ok.. so Lederman, Kellerman, and Lampley at ringside were watching it in slow mo which is why they said live that Pac didn't win against Floyd?

or the fight only existed in a post upload form?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          ok..so. this vid below, a top hit when doing a search with about 50K hits from Box Nation has been blinded by this ''DMCA'' agent. So if I upload that exact video, in theory, it won't be flagged correct? By your investigative logic, correct?

could be, this isnt a science lmfao its a human who looks for the fights at his leisure to take down, the less popular fights always end up staying up and sliding through the cracks and become popular only once teh already popular one gets taken down, also Boxnation might or might not own a certain license that wont allow top rank to take it down? or block it in some countries. Copyright and license are simple cut and dry one video might have 20 different license holders etc. who have the right to broadcast it to XYZ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3bumcLNhm8

Comment

Working...
          X