No announcement yet.

Top Rank shuts down Moretti's score Pac vs Vargas Total Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    your suspicious knowledge for what should be flagged and saying ''unlisting'' is fine.... Tell Bob and friends what's up for me.
    pssssh lets do it this route.

That same guy had his pacquaio defeated mayweather video taken down by cbs showtime.

just thought you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Do you think that is the only slow mo vid out there? Or you are just playing dumb and blind? Or maybe you would just watch more slowmo vids of mayweather and Pac showing that Pac out landed mayweather. But of course you wouldn't accept those slowmo vids but yet accepts Vargas-Pac vids. Hypocrite.
      You're saying slow mo videos prove that Pacquiao beat Mayweather? I don'T follow you

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
        pssssh lets do it this route.

That same guy had his pacquaio defeated mayweather video taken down by cbs showtime.

just thought you know.
        you mean this one easily found?

Comment

you mean this one easily found?

yeah that one that was taken down multiple times and was finally allowed to stay up as of feb 16 of this year, I wonder why they didnt want teh may vs pac fight up right after it took place and only after about a year did they stop caring about it.

Upload any fight, hbo champsionship or pbc, or showtime immediately after it took place and 90% chance of it being taken down especially if its in good quality. They still plan to make something off the replay backend somewhere. like I said welcome to the real world, people like to make money.
          Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-09-2016, 10:57 AM.

Comment

yeah that one that was taken down multiple times and only up till feb 16 of this year did they stop caring about it.

Upload any fight, hbo champsionship or pbc, or showtime immediately after it took place and 90% chance of it being taken down especially if its in good quality. They still plan to make something off the replay backend somewhere. like I said welcome to the real world, people like to make money.
            no, people are passed the Floyd vs Pac scenario. Fact of the matter is, copyright claim is copyright claim. Arturias boxing has chosen to hide the latest Pac vs Vargas video because of this thread.

the irony is the video uploaded regarding Moretti's scoring doesn'T even have Vargas winning. Just a cut of all shots thrown whether landed or not. Arturias boxing however strategically cuts to fake scoring. So you've got one objective video acknowleding the result on how one judge scored it, as Vargas lost, yet you have another video out to make that Floyd lost. That's like someone just cutting up Round 4 and 6 of May Pac to prove Pac won...

You know I'm right..

Comment

no, people are passed the Floyd vs Pac scenario. Fact of the matter is, copyright claim is copyright claim. Arturias boxing has chosen to hide the latest Pac vs Vargas video because of this thread.

the irony is the video uploaded regarding Moretti's scoring doesn'T even have Vargas winning. Just a cut of all shots thrown whether landed or not. Arturias boxing however strategically cuts to fake scoring. So you've got one objective video acknowleding the result on how one judge scored it, as Vargas lost, yet you have another video out to make that Floyd lost. That's like someone just cutting up Round 4 and 6 of May Pac to prove Pac won...

You know I'm right..

like I said you just to emotionally involved you think some huge conpsiracy is going on lmfao, they hire a DMCA agent who job is to go out and find videos to take down and they OF COURSE are looking for pac vs vargas videos CAUSE IT JUST HAPPENED so people will be trying to upload it. They dont find a video and take each individual incident to bob arum and ask him to please review this video and let me know if you want me to take it down or not? lmfao they just take it down if its a video they legally have the right to do cause if they dont its illegal this is why some version from other coutnries stay up sometime cause top rank probably sold that license to someone else and they dont have the right to mess with those videos.

Like i said you too emotionally involved to really see it lmfao you think a conspiracy is going on lmfao.
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 11-09-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

like I said you just to emotionally involved you think some huge conpsiracy is going on lmfao, they hire a DMCA agent who job is to go out and find videos to take down and they OF COURSE are looking for pac vs vargas videos CAUSE IT JUST HAPPENED so people will be trying to upload it. They dont find a video and take each individual incident to bob arum and ask him to please review this video and let me know if you want me to take it down or not? lmfao they just take it down if its a video they legally have the right to do cause if they dont its illegal this is why some version from other coutnries stay up sometime cause top rank probably sold that license to someone else and they dont have the right to mess with those videos.

Like i said you too emotionally involved to really see it lmfao you think a conspiracy is going on lmfao.
                your assumption of how deep ''I think'' the rabbit hole goes has nothing to do with selective choice and the coincidence of Arturias Boxing hiding it...

videos uploaded to the tube have metadata that automatically scouts identical videos. for instance uploading any CBS content is automatically identified. You again still seem to not ignore the fact that there are tons of Pac vs Vargas videos now, full, that haven't been copyright hit...

Comment

So what's the story here? I didn't catch the fight, don't know what the scores were.. So what's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    So what's the story here? I didn't catch the fight, don't know what the scores were.. So what's going on?

Comment

your assumption of how deep ''I think'' the rabbit hole goes has nothing to do with selective choice and the coincidence of Arturias Boxing hiding it...

videos uploaded to the tube have metadata that automatically scouts identical videos. for instance uploading any CBS content is automatically identified. You again still seem to not ignore the fact that there are tons of Pac vs Vargas videos now, full, that haven't been copyright hit...
                      cause different people own the licenses for different ones, box nation, russian, spanish, etc etc. Top rank cant legally take down any other version but the one they have a license for (the version that youtuber uses). Its as simple as that.

And not evervy video is automatically indentified, I already explained the ways they are, manually and through content id (automatically).

[IMG][/IMG]

the reason that youtuber have it unlisted is to keep it out of searches on youtuber, so that DMCA agent top rank has on the payroll cant find it so he can MANUALLY COPYRIGHT STRIKE IT AND TAKE IT DOWN!/. WHY DOES HE TAKE IT DOWN CAUSE IT HIS JOB, not cause it shows a punch count or exposes this or that lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                      X