No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Still Wants To Avenge Knockout Loss To Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    You can call it luck or whatever the **** you wanna call it! End of the day Manny Pacquiao got KTFO and that's all that matters! You Manny nuttriders are still bitter over it but it's okay cause Marquez got the last laugh.... LOL
    No. Marquez is now known as a steroid cheat and is the shame of Mexico.

Comment

Would not mind another Pac Marquez fight as they were always entertaining but why would marquez ever fight him again? He seems to think that he won 2,3 but they were very close and maybe should have got the decision in the 3rd fight but they were very close. That way he will always have one over pac as their last meeting ended with a KO and seems to be a pride element to it.
      Unless Marquez is broke, I don't think we will see them fight again.

Comment

Pacquaio/Marquez5 coming in April 8, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          No, it's already four years later. Should have had a 5th fight sooner, but I understand Marquez not wanting another fight. I've learned to never count Marquez out, but I could almost definitely seeing him losing to Pac easily now, maybe even by KO this time.

Pac is active, still healthy, and younger than Marquez and even he looked past it against Vargas. Imagine an older Marquez coming of a two year, almost three year lay off and recovering from injuries. He would easy pickings for any top Welter at this point.
          that's why Pac wants him now he is old wants a easy win he is a coward

Comment

I remember watching pac on flip tv crying because that knockout hurt his brain.....that was one devastating knockout that every time Marquez name is mentioned it is synonymous with manny getting the $#!+ knocked out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              that's why Pac wants him now he is old wants a easy win he is a coward
              Pac fought Marquez in 2004 when no other top Featherweights wanted to fight him. Fought him again in 08 and 11.

And he wanted to fight Marquez again right after getting knocked the **** out. Don't be ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                How many times can Pac whoop that dudes ass? So he landed one lucky punch in almost 50 rounds LOL. Pac owns Marquez.
                Um, ONCE would be good. In four fights, only ONE ass-whooping occurred and that was in Fight #4, brah.

Comment

I would pay for a fifth fight between them. They were made for each other. Sign me up all day every day and twice on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                    JMM may have ktfo6 but it's pretty clear Pac is the more dynamic and versatile fighter.

I'm not even sure JMM would have beaten Vargas seriously.

JMM has no victory against any top 5 (arguably top 10) contender at 140 and 147 (besides Pac) In between Pac fights, JMM took easy fights while Pac had to face big fights continuously.

JMM also ducked Khan, Rios, Guerrero... took easier fights so he wouldn't lose so he can fight Pac.
                    Pac more "versatile" than JMM??

Comment

He says that but then he lets Arum play hardball with Marquez. They had a bunch of close fights then Marquez won as decisively as he possibly could have. Now Marquez is old and he doesn't need a 6th fight. If you want that fight go chase it.

Comment

Working...
                      X