Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Still Wants To Avenge Knockout Loss To Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Marquez can juice up that..sorry, legitimately train that body again, then who knows. Ffs he looked like a welterweight hulk for fight #4. But you can hardly blame Manny for still going over that loss. In fact it's good to know that he still has that burning fire to keep fighting for a reason other than money - in this case settling an old score. If I had my way, it would've been Marquez vs Pacman V instead of going for Vargas' WBO strap. Marquez has got to get his 42 yr old ass back on that nandrolone, sorry I mean back in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      There was 3 close fights that could have gone either way and one clear win. JMM won the war.
      I agree, but history only reads what's on paper.

Comment

I'd still like to see the 5th fight. Manny could have been a politician about it and never made the 4th fight going 2-0-1 in the trilogy. I think it's telling that Marquez won't make the 5th fight. It's odd that he disrespects Manny in that way after Manny showed him that courtesy (and got KTFO) IMHO.

I'd really only like to see Manny take that fight or a Floyd rematch if either one is an option. I'd rather him retire than get beat up by one of the younger new stars on their come up.

I think Crawford is a bad fight for Manny. Loma probably is too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          PURE luck. You know it. I know it. Marquez knows it. Marquez's PED dealer knows it. Damn Mikey Farcia fans
          You can call it luck or whatever the **** you wanna call it! End of the day Manny Pacquiao got KTFO and that's all that matters! You Manny nuttriders are still bitter over it but it's okay cause Marquez got the last laugh.... LOL

Comment

LOL JMM use's Memo heredia (the balco steroid guy) to get a knockout victory over someone who hasn't been even knocked down in like 15 years. Guess he wants to keep that chapter closed.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Lol so it wasn't just me who noticed that. So many salty Pac fans on here

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                JMM may have ktfo6 but it's pretty clear Pac is the more dynamic and versatile fighter.

I'm not even sure JMM would have beaten Vargas seriously.

JMM has no victory against any top 5 (arguably top 10) contender at 140 and 147 (besides Pac) In between Pac fights, JMM took easy fights while Pac had to face big fights continuously.

JMM also ducked Khan, Rios, Guerrero... took easier fights so he wouldn't lose so he can fight Pac.
                Very versatile, PAC even gets ktfo real good!

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  Lol so it wasn't just me who noticed that. So many salty Pac fans on here
                  Don't really know how you can fault JMM's opposition.

Comment

that's what warriors do. they don't tuck their tails and run off after being defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
                      That was not even the first time he landed a punch like that. Difference is the knockout punch was that time much more powerful with the help of Nandrolone.
                      your autocorrect kicked in on that last word so i fixed it for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X