Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exactly what did Pacquiao do to beat Vargas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly what did Pacquiao do to beat Vargas?

Vargas: jab feint control, range, steady defense. Boo hoo...as if Frampton's face wasn't lit by Cruz or Choco by Cuadras...I couldve swore I heard something from Kenny focusing on this. How many clean shots did Pac have over Vargas? Remember, Cruz had solid shots against Frampton. Many called it close, I had Cruz winning, so how is Morreti off? His score made the most sense, and it was only the knockdown that made the difference.

118-109?

Pac: Less active than against Rios or Algieri, doesn't attempt Pac style when Vargas controls range? Vargas was able to curl under Pac's infamous 1-2 straight left, making him look frantic and non accurate. Crowd cheering crazy over missed attempts including missed combos. Pac fans tried to justify Floyd losing to pac because of endless Round 4 and 6 highlights from a master blocker in a defensive shell...

Many of you acknowledge that Floyd beat Pac, but many of you haven't challenged the shameful 118-109 scoring. Vargas is good yall...shame yall aren't backing up his performance. HOw do I know? I've cut all offensive attempts for a soon upload, and as you will see, a mediocre Pac! Get ready for the pain on how to properly score defense and shots landed, not the compubox garbage fed by a Top Rank production a public Twitter vote..

Shouldve been a draw...retained the WBO.
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 11-07-2016, 01:45 PM.

Pacquaio won, especially with the KD.

But he didn't look good.

Closest I would see it though is 8-4 and that's with a KD.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      Vargas: jab feint control, range, steady defense. Boo hoo...as if Frampton's face wasn't lit by Cruz or Choco by Cuadras...I couldve swore I heard something from Kenny focusing on it. How many clean shots did Pac have over Vargas? Remember, Cruz had solid shots against Frampton. Many called it close, I had Cruz winning, so how is Morreti off? His score made the most sense and it was only the knockdown that made the difference.

118-109?

Pac: Less active than against Rios or Algieri, doesn't attempt Pac style when Vargas controls range? Vargas was able to curl under Pac's infamous 1-2 straight left, making him look frantic and non accurate. Crowd cheering crazy over missed attempts including missed combos. Do realize people justifies Floyd lossing to pac because of endless Round 4 and 6 highlights on a master blocking all shots with a shell...

Many of you acknowledge that Floyd beat Pac, but many haven't challenged the shameful 118-109 scoring. Vargas is good yall...shame yall aren't backing up his performance. HOw do I know, I've cut all offensive attempts for a soon upload, and all you see is a non impressive Pac! Get ready for the pain and how to properly score defense and shots landed, not the compubox garbage fed by a Top Rank production.

Shouldve been a draw...retained the WBO.
      please show me where clean punches is a scoring criteria. how else do you justify floyd beating pac when pac landed all the clean shots? floyd dominated pac with his feint control, range, jab(that didnt land clean) and all that other good stuff just like vargas. vargas was robbed. these pepole can't score good boxing. some idiots only focus on who is landing the punches. how miopic!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        please show me where clean punches is a scoring criteria. how else do you justify floyd beating pac when pac landed all the clean shots? floyd dominated pac with his feint control, range, jab(that didnt land clean) and all that other good stuff just like vargas. vargas was robbed. these pepole can't score good boxing. some idiots only focus on who is landing the punches. how miopic!
        Get ready for the highlights! NO feints or range control will be shown, only offensive attempts. THe same non biased cuts like when I uploaded Ward vs Barrera with 100K views...

Comment

You need to stop watching boxing as you have no idea what you are watching

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            You need to stop watching boxing as you have no idea what you are watching
            Yeah Pac beat Floyd too! I have slow motion to prove it. I cant keep up with that army doe

Comment

Using your dumb ass logic no boxer needs to land hits to win

Just Fient and keep the distance

Such a ******ed thread lol landing punches is the most important part at the end of the day and PAC landed more and had the fight under control from his perspective

Had Vargas did what you said and landed more then yes he would have won but he never did it

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Get ready for the highlights! NO feints or range control will be shown, only offensive attempts. THe same non biased cuts like when I uploaded Ward vs Barrera with 100K views...
                feints and range control are the most important things in boxing. without them the fighters would just fly out of the ring

Comment

Win very decisively

Comment

The problem is you are a salty hater and it clouds your judgement

Get over the hate. They don't care about you, just live life and get over it

Comment

Working...
                    X