Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Manny Pacquiao pretty much turns everyone into Cautious counter punchers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Manny Pacquiao pretty much turns everyone into Cautious counter punchers...

Everyone is basically copying Marquez since that KO, I kinda knew Vargas would apply the same tactic, but after watching it a second time I still had him winning but I am disappointed that he didn't press the action he only jumped on Manny one time and backed off.

But why is it they are not backing Pac up he is smaller than them? Bradley was saying Pac intimidates you, he has this aura to him when you fight him you tense up.

Mosley did it, Clottey, Bradley, Rios, Algieri they all seemed to be tense, Mosley actually ran so fast he had bloodey feet after the fight and even wanted to jump out of the ring but naz told him not to quit.

Floyd even dropped his punch output and his own father told him stop fighting scary twice in the corner to throw more shots.

Bradley brought the fight to Manny in the second but he only did it in spurts and backed off.

Why doesn't Pac just bait them? I mean seriously does he have ADD or something, every single time he fights he is always pressing the fight, the only time I really seen him not press a fight and actually box off the back foot was against De La Hoya, he made Oscar walk toward him and he was lighting Oscar up.

Why doesn't Pac change it up and start backing up, so these young dudes come at him instead or will they just back up as well or stand in the middle and wait for him to come forward?

I dont get it, Pac has no chin, he is easy to KO at this stage.
    I think maybe Spence will be the only one to jump on Pac since he is a giant 147 guy and offensive with reach and power and size.

But I dont get it why dont guys just bum rush him swarm him?

Every single fight its the same old chit from his opponents copy Marquez, and try to land the big right hand. And the fight winds up being boring, Pac is pressing the fight trying to mix it up while they back step and play defense all night while trying to land the right hand and catch Pac off balance.

Stop, just stop already, geez, Marquez is a unique counter puncher, he fires off beautiful combos and is an action back stepper, he isn't a cautious guy.

This is more proof how horrible Roach is, you would think he would tell Manny to make guys chase him, these other trainers traint heir fighter to change their style for Manny, Mosley a known brawling power boxer pressure guy ran the entire fight from Manny, Vargas became a back stepper against Manny, Rios tried to outbox Manny in the middle, and Bradley a known swarmer stopped swarming Pac and tried to counter punch him on the back foot twisting both ankles.

Is Pac really this scary? Vargas said Pac has no power so did Rios, so wtf man, why fight him scary every ****ing time! I want a fighter who will bum rush him and pressure him and use their size on his tiny filipino ass.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Everyone is basically copying Marquez since that KO, I kinda knew Vargas would apply the same tactic, but after watching it a second time I still had him winning but I am disappointed that he didn't press the action he only jumped on Manny one time and backed off.

But why is it they are not backing Pac up he is smaller than them? Bradley was saying Pac intimidates you, he has this aura to him when you fight him you tense up.

Mosley did it, Clottey, Bradley, Rios, Algieri.

Bradley brought the fight to Manny in the second but he only did it in spurts and backed off.

Why doesn't Pac just bait them? I mean seriously does he have ADD or something, every single time he fights he is always pressing the fight, the only time I really seen him not press a fight and actually box off the back foot was against De La Hoya, he made Oscar walk toward him and he was lighting Oscar up.

Why doesn't Pac change it up and start backing up, so these young dudes come at him instead or will they just back up as well or stand in the middle and wait for him to come forward?

I dont get it, Pac has no chin, he is easy to KO at this stage.
    I think maybe Spence will be the only one to jump on Pac since he is a giant 147 guy and offensive with reach and power and size.

But I dont get it why dont guys just bum rush him swarm him?

Every single fight its the same old chit from his opponents copy Marquez, and try to land the big right hand. And the fight winds up being boring, Pac is pressing the fight trying to mix it up while they back step and play defense all night while trying to land the right hand and catch Pac off balance.

Stop, just stop already, geez, Marquez is a unique counter puncher, he fires off beautiful combos and is an action back stepper, he isn't a cautious guy.

This is more proof how horrible Roach is, you would think he would tell Manny to make guys chase him, these other trainers traint heir fighter to change their style for Manny, Mosley a known brawling power boxer pressure guy ran the entire fight from Manny, Vargas became a back stepper against Manny, Rios tried to outbox Manny in the middle, and Bradley a known swarmer stopped swarming Pac and tried to counter punch him on the back foot twisting both ankles.

Is Pac really this scary? Vargas said Pac has no power so did Rios, so wtf man, why fight him scary every ****ing time! I want a fighter who will bum rush him and pressure him and use their size on his tiny filipino ass.
    That's not true bruh.

Cats like Thurman, Maidana, Brook, Crawford, Floyd would walk through him and beat him at his own game if they wanted to.

Comment

Rios KO jab

Comment

Well you have no choice. You play the macho guy against pac and he will disfugure your face or KO you. I think his speed is very intimidating when he is infront of you.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          That's not true bruh.

Cats like Thurman, Maidana, Brook, Crawford, Floyd would walk through him and beat him at his own game if they wanted to.
          What are you talking about thats not true?

why not you talking about White ifs, Pac has yet to fight those guys yet but the guys he has fought all apply the Marquez strategy thinking to land a big right hand.

Pac fought Floyd and Floyd didnt walk Pac down so wtf you talking about beat him at his own game.

Let them press him than thats what I want to see, I thought Vargas will be the one but he didnt press.

Maidana might do it but in the rematch with Floyd he tried to box with him so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            Well you have no choice. You play the macho guy against pac and he will disfugure your face or KO you. I think his speed is very intimidating when he is infront of you.
            The guy is freaking tiny man! just pressure him, why do they keep doing the same old tired azz chit and copy Marquez backing up trying to catch Pac lunging in?:

The fight is boring, and thats not the only way to beat him, nobody has tried to rush him in a long time!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              The guy is freaking tiny man! just pressure him, why do they keep doing the same old tired azz chit and copy Marquez backing up trying to catch Pac lunging in?:

The fight is boring, and thats not the only way to beat him, nobody has tried to rush him in a long time!
              What you don't understand is most fighters won't take 3-5 punches just to land one punch. It's easy to say just pressure him, but you're not taking into consideration Manny's speed and power.

Everyone thinks they can walk him down until they feel his power and speed.

Comment

Easier said than done.

/Endthread

Comment

He turns them in counter punchers for a reason

Comment

Look what Morales did in their first fight. He stepped to him with stiff jabs and had pac looking like a deer caught in a headlight. Morales consistency backed him up and landed first.

Just a reminder how great Morales is.

Comment

Working...
                    X