Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin WBA extension up, this coward is still ducking!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Everyone would rather see g string/Canelo but 10 million to g string isn't enough money to get team g string to accept, so who's really a "true coward piece if ****"?
    The ONLY reason i am replying to a dumb, narrow minded, hating piece of **** like you is because of your name 'just the facts'

(I don't usually bother with other idiots ie; issac clark, aboutfkntime, canelomaidena, war mikey, sadiqkingofbums, amoungst others)

So you want the facts, boy?

-cotto paid GG money so he DIDN'T have to fight him - FACT
    - conela VACATED his world championship title without any negotiations (weight, money, etc) - FACT
    -conela is going to give GG 30% of their purse - SPECULATION
    - conela invited GG into ring and said 'mexicans don't **** around, i'll fight you tonight - FACT
    -Conela will actually fight GG in 12 months like he says he will - SPECULATION
    - Conela said he would fight GG after filling into 160 pounds, then shafted team gg by choosing a welterweight - FACT
    - Conela struggles to make the 154 limit and is on an incredibly strict diet (golovkin avoidance diet) - FACT
    - golden boy stipulated negotiations must be behind closed doors, THEN publicly announced an offer was given to team gg - FACT
    - The best way to avoid the tough fights is to become unified champion - SPECULATION
    -Danny jacobs has been quoted to say 'i need another 18 months before golovkin fight - FACT
    -BJS has been quoted to say 'golovkin would beat me and Eubank on the same night' - FACT

Because your name 'just the facts' you must be pretty good at 'reading between the lines' rather than just listen to what certain people and promotors tell you? I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
      The ONLY reason i am replying to a dumb, narrow minded, hating piece of **** like you is because of your name 'just the facts'

(I don't usually bother with other idiots ie; issac clark, aboutfkntime, canelomaidena, war mikey, sadiqkingofbums, amoungst others)

- conela VACATED his world championship title without any negotiations (weight, money, etc) - FACT
      -conela is going to give GG 30% of their purse - SPECULATION
      - conela invited GG into ring and said 'mexicans don't **** around, i'll fight you tonight - FACT
      -Conela will actually fight GG in 12 months like he says he will - SPECULATION
      - Conela said he would fight GG after filling into 160 pounds, then shafted team gg by choosing a welterweight - FACT
      - Conela struggles to make the 154 limit and is on an incredibly strict diet (golovkin avoidance diet) - FACT
      - golden boy stipulated negotiations must be behind closed doors, THEN publicly announced an offer was given to team gg - FACT
      - The best way to avoid the tough fights is to become unified champion - SPECULATION
      -Danny jacobs has been quoted to say 'i need another 18 months before golovkin fight - FACT
      -BJS has been quoted to say 'golovkin would beat me and Eubank on the same night' - FACT

Because your name 'just the facts' you must be pretty good at 'reading between the lines' rather than just listen to what certain people and promotors tell you? I think not.
      And that offer from Oscar you speak of was for a g string purse of 10 million dollars. No one disputes that. Granted it was for a fight down the road but team g string walked away!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Golovkin is the one that wanted the extension, purse bids would have happened and the fight sorted if it wasn't for him.
        This isn't true as Jacobs turned down the Dec 10th date outright and was also the guy who asked for more money.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          This isn't true as Jacobs turned down the Dec 10th date outright and was also the guy who asked for more money.
          I think you'll find it is true. Golovkin requested the extension. That's FACT. Purse bids would have happened and the fight would have happened within 90 days of the purse bid or someone would have been stripped. FACT.

Don't say things aren't true when you don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post

Lol. After the Amir Khan bout the whole boxing world was talking about GBP and K2 negotiations. Loeffler was on radio saying they were having troubles "finalizing the details.." The WBC said if they hadn't reached an agreement it would go to purse bid. What usually happens to a belt if a Promoter and boxer want to avoid a purse bid. Is the purse bid an important part of the story?

Are purse bids synonymous with K2?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              And that offer from Oscar you speak of was for a g string purse of 10 million dollars. No one disputes that. Granted it was for a fight down the road but team g string walked away!
              Yeah, but what people dispute is how much the fight is worth. If its worth 50 mil (not unreasonble) then g-string is getting 20% of the revenue, possibly less. I know that Conela is the draw, but try find me a unified champion who is willing to take 20% or less of total purse of fight.

As i said before, goldengirl shafted team g-string, so why the **** would they bow down them pr1cks now?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                The purse bid would have taken place already had K2 not requested an extension.

Stop squirming

The truth can't be that bad

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  I think you'll find it is true. Golovkin requested the extension. That's FACT. Purse bids would have happened and the fight would have happened within 90 days of the purse bid or someone would have been stripped. FACT.

Don't say things aren't true when you don't know what you're talking about.
                  Seems like certain demographics are allergic to the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Seems like certain demographics are allergic to the truth.
                    GGG aka The African Assassin is allergic to defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      Lol. After the Amir Khan bout the whole boxing world was talking about GBP and K2 negotiations. Loeffler was on radio saying they were having troubles "finalizing the details.." The WBC said if they hadn't reached an agreement it would go to purse bid. What usually happens to a belt if a Promoter and boxer want to avoid a purse bid. Is the purse bid an important part of the story?

Are purse bids synonymous with K2?
                      I'll admit that I am a little bit stupid, but you my friend are just wired differently.
                      I don't understand what your getting at.
                      'Finalizing details' could mean anything. I'd reckon, juding on facts and actions, rather than words, it'd be conela's team being difficult.
                      What reason would a promotor and boxer want to hand over a world title belt rather than go to purse bid, other than to duck? If the answer is yes (duck), it is an important part.

Comment

Working...
                      X