Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd's performance against manny on par with algieri?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    When are you guys going to get over the fact that Floyd beat Pacquaio?
    Never man. People don't know how to eat their words. I thought Manny would win the fight, but I'm the first to tell you he didn't and I was wrong. Then again, I'm objective and was a fan of both.

Comment

Algieri gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson? or style as in fashion, wearing trunks? Algieri with Hublot? If anything, Abraham has similar style to Floyd in the ring

Comment

The fuq lol comon now

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          but it was the floyd fans saying that though lol.
          No. it was manny trolls saying a shot one armed Manny beat Floyd...lets not try to spin this useless ass argument

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            No. it was manny trolls saying a shot one armed Manny beat Floyd...lets not try to spin this useless ass argument
            the hell are you talking about? did you not see the thread after the vargas fight that pac is shot and any ww right now would put him to sleep? pac fans didnt say pac was shot, they said pac was injured.

Comment

the hell are you talking about? did you not see the thread after the vargas fight that pac is shot and any ww right now would put him to sleep? pac fans didnt say pac was shot, they said pac was injured.
              No i did not see that thread, Manny is far from shot..and yes Manny trolls were claiming he was shot..notice i keep using the word trolls and not fans

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Algieri gave Pacquiao a boxing lesson? or style as in fashion, wearing trunks? Algieri with Hublot? If anything, Abraham has similar style to Floyd in the ring
                in terms of how they fought manny. it was very similar. stay away type approach.
                similar style on how they both approach the fight.

Comment

lol..................

Comment

I think moving on may be the best option at this point on this matter. this is awful

Comment

Working...
                    X