Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd's performance against manny on par with algieri?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd's performance against manny on par with algieri?

if you look back at some of manny's fights against guys like bradley and then with vargas. they were actually mocking manny at times to throw more and to bring it. when floyd fought against manny, it looked more like how chris algeiri fought manny. why isnt floyd able to do the same like what some of pac's other opponents did in there? do you guys think mayweather sr let floyd stayed inside the cage for to long?

I really don't know what you are talking about. Mayweather beat Pacquiao by at least 4 points. Pacquiao beat Vargas by at least 8 points and he won every minute of every round and knocked Algieri down 6 times. I see no connection between these different fights.

Comment

When are you guys going to get over the fact that Floyd beat Pacquaio?

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz. Trying too hard.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I really don't know what you are talking about. Mayweather beat Pacquiao by at least 4 points. Pacquiao beat Vargas by at least 8 points and he won every minute of every round and knocked Algieri down 6 times. I see no connection between these different fights.
            in terms of how they fought manny. it was very similar. stay away type approach.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz. Trying too hard.
              they mad because Floyd wasn't impressed last night.

Comment

Comment

Honestly ya'll need to move on, it is past pathetic..Manny is an ATG and just picked up another title..why do ya'll have to keep mentioning Mayweather??

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X