No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather was exposed against Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    yeah its a fact floyd won and its a fact manny landed more punches. those things usually dont go together in a boxing match. you think the guy who landed more should lose oh yeah and his punches were much harder and cleaner. just admit it you are a floyd fan and are glad he won. there's no shame in that. just dont pretend you are some respectable impartial boxing fan.

look who's talking.

Comment

yes we know you love the appeal to popularity logical fallacy but how about disputing my points? why did floyd win? using the rules of boxing i stated my case. your case for floyd winning is a lot of other people thought he won? that has no substance. just make a vid of floyd landing a lot more punches than manny and you will win this argument with ease. i dont think you will do this since you can't do this. you can't make something out of nothing.
      This response was to Frankie Clutch, not you.

You have no valid points to discuss. Why would I discuss points raised from a doctored video created by someone that, like you, is upset that Manny lost?

Your argument has no validity because the points you use to make your argument are fake.

We can discuss your points when you start your argument by being honest and admitting you are a fan that thought Manny would win and is mad that he didn't beat the boxer you hate the most.

Comment

the reason pac lost was because he didn't throw as many punches as we are used to....that is really what max kellerman and many "experts" said lol. how does that have anything to do with scoring the fight that just took place between pac and floyd? pac was fighting his own reputation and that statement is proof. instead of scoring the action in the ring they scored based on some fantasy fight they invisioned in their head. you will see the same thing happen if kovlev-ward is a slow paced fight. if its slow paced but kovalev lands the better punches and loses hey kovalev you didn't throw as many punches or you weren't as aggressive as you usually are. floyd and ward already have low expectations which helps them win decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          I mean when his own father thought he fought scared, it's not that hard to believe others saw the same thing too.
          Lets say Floyd was fighting scared. One can fight scared and be winning the fight-see ODH against Tito. SOmeone can fight bravely and be clearly losing the fight-see Ali v Frazier 1.

How one fights does not directly correlate with who is winning.

Comment

the reason pac lost was because he didn't throw as many punches as we are used to....that is really what max kellerman and many "experts" said lol. how does that have anything to do with scoring the fight that just took place between pac and floyd? pac was fighting his own reputation and that statement is proof. instead of scoring the action in the ring they scored based on some fantasy fight they invisioned in their head. you will see the same thing happen if kovlev-ward is a slow paced fight. if its slow paced but kovalev lands the better punches and loses hey kovalev you didn't throw as many punches or you weren't as aggressive as you usually are. floyd and ward already have low expectations which helps them win decisions.
            http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...from-megafight

Floyd Mayweather Jr. completely dominated Manny Pacquiao on the scorecards during Saturday's megafight, outboxing his longtime rival on his way to an easy win by unanimous decision.

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/2015...iao_lands.html

Mayweather landed 148 of 435 (34 percent) punches in the fight, while Pacquiao connected on just 19 percent (81 of 429) of his punches against Mayweather. Pacquiao averaged only six punches landed per round, and connected on just 18 jabs in the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              This response was to Frankie Clutch, not you.

You have no valid points to discuss. Why would I discuss points raised from a doctored video created by someone that, like you, is upset that Manny lost?

Your argument has no validity because the points you use to make your argument are fake.

We can discuss your points when you start your argument by being honest and admitting you are a fan that thought Manny would win and is mad that he didn't beat the boxer you hate the most.
              every video that shows manny getting the better of floyd is going to be "doctored" according to you. that way you can protect floyd. i dont think the video is perfect but its a much closer representation of the fight then what compubox said. i watched the fight closely several times and saw what the video shows. manny landing much cleaner punches. how is that point fake? you really trying to say floyd landed cleaner punches? and where's your proof that floyd did this? let me guess compubox! oh yeah my points are fake but compubox is real. lets all live in fantasy land.

Comment

Manny losing the most important fight of his career isn't ever going away turds.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...from-megafight

Floyd Mayweather Jr. completely dominated Manny Pacquiao on the scorecards during Saturday's megafight, outboxing his longtime rival on his way to an easy win by unanimous decision. The final punch stats indicated his dominance, as shared by MailOnline Sport:
                  HAHAHAHA OMG JUST LIKE I SAID COMPUBOX! so according to you a man clicking a button every time he thinks a punch lands is better evidence than watching the actual video evidence.

Comment

HAHAHAHA OMG JUST LIKE I SAID COMPUBOX! so according to you a man clicking a button every time he thinks a punch lands is better evidence than watching the actual video evidence.
                    The man is objective. The video is made by a fan that picked Manny to win and is disgruntled that he lost. It has no validity.

Comment

every video that shows manny getting the better of floyd is going to be "doctored" according to you. that way you can protect floyd. i dont think the video is perfect but its a much closer representation of the fight then what compubox said. i watched the fight closely several times and saw what the video shows. manny landing much cleaner punches. how is that point fake? you really trying to say floyd landed cleaner punches? and where's your proof that floyd did this? let me guess compubox! oh yeah my points are fake but compubox is real. lets all live in fantasy land.
                      Just watch the fight dude. No need for doctored or altered videos.

Its damn near 18 months later and you are still trying to push a false narrative because your mad Manny lost. You are pathetic dude.

I am more than willing to discuss your points when you admit you are doing this because you area fan that thought Manny would win and is mad that he didn't beat the boxer you hate the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X