Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Imam and Terrence Crawford Take Shots At Each Other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Imam and Terrence Crawford Take Shots At Each Other

Amir Imam -
    https://twitter.com/AmirImamBoxing/s...30598096658432

Crawford's Response -
    https://twitter.com/budcrawford402/s...38948759449602

Crawford would slaughter him. No contest.Crawford isn't unbeatable but it will take a much better fighter than Imam to beat him.

Comment

Imam should worry about getting his career back on tracks before talking to a guy that is clearly a top 10 p4p.
      I like Imam, but Granados took his soul, he looked awful on his last fight.

Comment

Slickness is off the charts.

LOL at Crawfords response

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
          Imam should worry about getting his career back on tracks before talking to a guy that is clearly a top 10 p4p.
          Just like Medgoen Singsurat took Manny's soul.

Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Just like Medgoen Singsurat took Manny's soul.

Right?
            That's why he should worry about getting his career back on tracks, i didn't say he doesn't have anything left, but like Pacquiao, he should worry about training more and coming back instead of calling a fighter that doesn't have anything to do with him.

Comment

He has 1 loss and now hes crap and the fighter took his soul?

Then you fools cry as to why fighters think the 0 is important

Comment

That's why he should worry about getting his career back on tracks, i didn't say he doesn't have anything left, but like Pacquiao, he should worry about training more and coming back instead of calling a fighter that doesn't have anything to do with him.
                You said Granados took his soul.....that's pretty much not having anything left.....don't backtrack now that I mentioned your boy got his soul took too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  He has 1 loss and now hes crap and the fighter took his soul?

Then you fools cry as to why fighters think the 0 is important
                  I guess he forgot Manny got his soul took several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    You said Granados took his soul.....that's pretty much not having anything left.....don't backtrack now that I mentioned your boy got his soul took too.
                    Looking at how he looked in his last fight, sure it looked like if Granados took his soul.

Comment

Working...
                    X