No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz VS David Price Targeted For 12/10/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    This is actually seriously dangerous for Price tbh.

Even more so than an AJ fight
    Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    holy ****, would have thought price would be better off fighting a chisora/hughie fury/dillain whyte, not luis ****ing ortiz. this could (probably will) be a pretty violent stoppage, ref needs to be on his toes from the first bell lol
    Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    RIP David Price.
    Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    This is literally the absolute worst possible match-up for Price. It will be the end of his career, I promise. I'm legitimately worried for Price's health, he could die in the ring
    There is a good chance Price does die, that will be sad, I thought he did in the Teper fought at first

Comment

Price's real record should be 21-0-0 18 KO's. (3 No contest)

Thompson and Teper both failed drug tests after fighting Price.

so considering the above, this is a good fight between two undefeated heavyweights with big power, whoever lands first wins.. don't sleep on Price.

Plus Ortiz can age overnight at any time, who knows how old he really is?
      Last edited by Caught Square; 10-31-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        That's the first thing that came to mind, damn what if Scott out boxes Ortiz
        Not happening, it's a bad matchup for Scott..... not sure he can outbox Ortiz let alone withstand his power.

I'm worried for Price but if he has any sort of future in the division (I don't think he does) then it's the sort of fight he shouldn't shy away from.

Comment

Ortiz hits very hard and Price has about the worst chin of any top 50 rated pro heavyweight I have ever seen. The first hard head punch Ortiz lands will be the end of Price. Price has to KO Ortiz before Ortiz can land a big punch and that isn't likely to happen.Price just doesn't have enough punch resistance to ever be a champion in my opinion. If Price had a good chin he would be a top heavyweight but he has too weak a chin to succeed at the top level.

Comment

maybe Ortiz will make Price retire. I'm tired of watching this bum fight.

Comment

Geez, glass jaw against possibly the biggest puncher in the HW division? Scary.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                Lol they have no respect for Malik Scott. This is a month after the Scott fight in Monaco.
                Lol You think the Ortiz camp expects the Scott fight to end early?

Comment

on the upside, i think were definitely in for a ktfo of the year 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                    Price's real record should be 21-0-0 18 KO's. (3 No contest)

Thompson and Takam both failed drug tests after fighting Price.

so considering the above, this is a good fight between two undefeated heavyweights with big power, whoever lands first wins.. don't sleep on Price.

Plus Ortiz can age overnight at any time, who knows how old he really is?
                    Price never fought takam m8.

i think u mean teper

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Price never fought takam m8.

i think u mean teper
                      Yeah my bad I meant Teper.

Comment

Working...
                      X