Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did People forget about the first half of Pac's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no real boxing fans forgot. This is why you see me clown poster alot here from time to time cause alot of them arent real boxing fans they nerds.

I think people who been on nsb for awhile knows who are the posters who knows their boxing and are actual fans of the sport and who are just alts account/dummy accounts meant to just help fill the empty spaces in that person life.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      If you aren't in the sport to fight the best you can, you shouldn't be in the sport anymore. Cherry picking easy fights to rip off gullible fans isn't cool.
      Stop talking that way about Floyd. He realized his mistakes and finally retired! But Floyd's fans are gullible. You got that right!

Comment

Singsurrat and Torrecampos be like, ''roids didn't help back then.''

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Singsurrat and Torrecampos be like, ''roids didn't help back then.''
          - PEDs and IV masking helped Floyd.
          - USADA helped get the BS piece of paper AFTER THE FACT.
          - NEVADA SAC helped Floyd who resides in NEVADA. Floyd is the only person to not be required to notify the NSAC of any serious medical conditions. Others get investigated, fined and suspended for not notifying.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            - PEDs and IV masking helped Floyd.
            - USADA helped get the BS piece of paper AFTER THE FACT.
            - NEVADA SAC helped Floyd who resides in NEVADA. Floyd is the only person to not be required to notify the NSAC of any serious medical conditions. Others get investigated, fined and suspended for not notifying.
            NOne of that theory helped Pac when he got ktfo by Torrecampo and Singsurrat. GAngnam roid style! Wopa roid style!

Comment

Most Pacquiao fans were never fans of boxing. That's why they all left.
              How old are you dude?

Comment

pacquiao is one of the greats
                i wouldn't worry what nsb says. his legacy speaks for itself

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  A lot of people here now hated on Pacquiao because he is "cherry picking and all" did they forgot about what Pacquiao had to go through in 2001 -2008?
                  Erik Morales, Agapito Sanchez, Juan Manuel Marquez, Lehnolo Ledwaba, Marco Antonio Barrera, Oscar Larios, he literally fought through rosters and fighters that the fighters of today would really ducked on till their retirement, why are they angry at Pacs second half of his career when he earned the paydays, the right to pick of the opponents it. And Even then Pac had great competition against his second Half, Marquez, cotto, margarito, Clottey, Bradley, hatton. Why do people still want Pacquiao to face challenges that is more than he can chew? He did it in his first half of his career and won it, isn't it enough?
                  Don't know since when Pacquiao started to cherry pick :s. IMO he fought everyone and the best at his time. He also started his career when he was 15, now he's 38, and his career is full of rematches that most of them were wars. Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Bradley.

Comment

If you aren't in the sport to fight the best you can, you shouldn't be in the sport anymore. Cherry picking easy fights to rip off gullible fans isn't cool.
                    That's what floyd did most of his career. Floyd only took meaningful fight once every while.
                    Guerrero, Ortiz, maidana and berths padded out the end of floods career mostly.

YOU KNOW HOW PACWAS ENDED IN 4th fight with Jmm. That's how floyd fans want pac to end up like flat on his face one more time . They want floyd to end with the berths of this world cherry picking till the end but want pac to go out on his shield.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 10-28-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      At the risk of sounding like a biased Pacquiao homer/pac-tard -- and believe me I'll be the first one to say that Vargas is far from the best opponent Pacquiao could fight -- at least Vargas is a champion. He holds the WBO welter belt and is coming off the most impressive win of his career. He's rated by boxrec as a top ten welter (#8, exactly one spot behind Spence). I mean I'm just saying.

It's not like the guy is a bum.
                      The main issue is just how bad Bradley made him look. Take that fight off the record and you might think Vargas was an interesting prospect who brings something to the table in this fight (though still a big underdog).

Comment

Working...
                      X