Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is erislandy lara made out to be such a great fighter on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Have you no shame Dramashow? No shame at all?
    No, he doesn't, only h0m0sexual love for gaynaddy gay 97k

Comment

• Lara is an excellent fighter but he doesn't handle pressure fighters well. If Floyd had fought Lara instead of Canelo, I would have picked Lara to prevail.

Comment

• Most of the fans here who pretend to like Lara only like him because they are hardcore Floyd fans, so they have to pretend to love Lara because he's also boring as fck.

And I don't even hate Floyd, I love what Floyd does in the ring, as someone who boxed, I can see just how insanely good he is, but your in denial of you say a lot of his fights aren't boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Have you no shame Dramashow? No shame at all?
          Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          When Lara beat him he was crap, 2 years out of the ring and moving up in weight he's a good fighter.
          Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          yet now you are going out of your way to hype martisoryan
          im not hyping him lol. im just saying hes a decent stand in opponent., and with this trhead i was saying that lara wasnt some amazing fighter who was gonna expose ggg.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            people are always going on about how good he is, people think he'd dominate golovkin too. And dominate kell brook. Dont get where people are getting this opinions from? Guys never fought at middleweight and would be a fairbit smaller than lemiuex, and people are making out like its a crazy mismatch cause laras such an amazing fighter (despite smaller fighters like angulo putting him on his pants)
            He can be hurt to the body as his fight against Canelo and Hurd showed. I pick Brooke to beat him. Brook put up a good fight against Spence and had a few moments against Golovkin.

Comment

• Lara is a quality fighter who beat every guy put in front of him up until Hurd and that night he seemed to get old because he legs couldn't move like hey use to.

He has every reason to be annoyed about the robberys vs Williams and Canelo in fights he clearly won't but he should accept Hurd was the first man to beat him fair and square

Comment

• I wouldn’t say great, but skilled yes. I actually liked the fact that he “fought” like he did vs Hurd. Made me appreciate him a lil more than his normal pointing fight style

Comment

• Originally posted by G22 View Post
                  Lara is a quality fighter who beat every guy put in front of him up until Hurd and that night he seemed to get old because he legs couldn't move like hey use to.

He has every reason to be annoyed about the robberys vs Williams and Canelo in fights he clearly won't but he should accept Hurd was the first man to beat him fair and square
                  come on man lol, quit with the getting old excuse. hurd was the better fighter and its not the first time lara has struggled with a pressure fighter.

Comment

Working...
                  X