Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is erislandy lara made out to be such a great fighter on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    yeah, i just dont really get why people have latched onto lara as the guy to beat golovkin lol. Surely people are better off saying GGG is dodging degale at 168 or something if they are that desperate to hate, not some guy whos struggled against fighters far worse than GGG. Pretty sure GGG has fought movers like lara in the amateurs, hes not suddenly going to get exposed by someone who moves a bit lol
    DeGale doesn't talk about him.

And no matter what I think of the Lara/Golovkin mess, I gotta admit that the memes he posts on his twitter are hillarious.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      your trolling doesn't really fool anyone as there was a bout called ''Golovkin vs Brook.''

we should make a deal, how about you put me on ignore list and vise versa? the alts always reappear
      i couldnt give two ****s if you put me on ignore, am i meant to be offended or something lol, Please do....

Comment

This subject has been done to death. Lara is a talented fighter who'd be a decent win for Golovkin. Nothing more nothing less. He gets overrated by Golovkin detractors and underrated by Golovkin fanboys.

Comment

Because he's Afro Cuban

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Because he's Afro Cuban
            Thomas Hauser didn't find it a bad idea cashing out on Ali...

Comment

Thomas Hauser didn't find it a bad idea cashing out on Ali...
              Might as well. He'd give Gennady some hard rounds but it'd end like every other fight. The 40 people demanding the fight on a daily basis could cry about a Ward fight even harder afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                underrated by Golovkin fanboys.
                Is bigdramashow a Golovkin fanboy? I have written plenty enough for possible matchups at 168, but then "those" as you have described say it's not possible, 168 is booked, no money, no priority, not worth it...

I mean those are clear examples of excuses. I have said that Golovkin can get a belt at 168, yet "those" you describe say "you just want him to lose."

Those Golovkin have a realistic voice for prize fighting and challenges? Or is industry and trolls content with Abel and Loeffler's approach to sell gimmicks?

When can we all just be honest..

Comment

Jacobs and Canelo are bigger names than anyone at 168 though. We can pretend otherwise though.

Comment

your trolling doesn't really fool anyone as there was a bout called ''Golovkin vs Brook.''

we should make a deal, how about you put me on ignore list and vise versa? the alts always reappear
                    Brook vs Lara at 154 is the fight I want to see. Brook would chase Lara out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Might as well. He'd give Gennady some hard rounds but it'd end like every other fight. The 40 people demanding the fight on a daily basis could cry about a Ward fight even harder afterwards.
                      Luckily I've never bragged about a Gennady vs Ward matchup. There are plenty of divides here that can illustrate and bet that matchup, all considering that they wanted 164 with a 50/50 split. Seeing how Golovkin is very coherent about weights in interviews, I'm willing to bet he enforced that idea to Abel when it's usually the other way around. GEnnady was on ESPN saying that Ward's situation being off for a while (2 yrs) affects negotiations. GOlovkin is a grown man. THose things aren't lost in translation.

Comment

Working...
                      X