Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: GGG Beats Kovalev, Ward and Stevenson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See,heres the thing,im a huge ggg fan,but when Sanchez comes out and says **** like this,it gets pretty hard to defend golovkin. Golovkin needs to tell Abel to shut his damn mouth,and focus solely on talking about the remaining belts at 160,and the possible canelo fight. There is little to no reason to be talking about anything at 168,let alone the 3 best fighters at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I want to smoke the same **** Abel is on!

I feel cheated now, Jhonny and I blazed green bud, but how can I get some of the **** able is smoking?

GGG azz hair?
      LMAO. I guess it's easy to tell it's been a while since I've indulged.

Comment

Comment

And fans give Fury a hard time for talking wacko. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Trainer Abel Sanchez is very confident that his star pupil, WBA/IBO/WBC/IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (36-0, 33KOs) is capable of beating the top three fighters who currently compete at light heavyweight.
            [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Somebody needs to place a gag order on Abel...he turns off alot of fans............Go CowBoys!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                And fans give Fury a hard time for talking wacko. SMH
                ^Seriously....
                A fighter definitely has an excuse for playing the role of a nutter. And, coaches are supposed to build up their fighter and say stupid shyt. But, this is sad...
                Someone ask Abe if Kell Brook belongs in the ring w/ Ward or Kovalev. If not, then why is Abe even mentioning LHW champs while his guy fights brook?
                Last edited by Redd Foxx; 10-24-2016, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Sanchez is in the level of JokeROACH in terms of talking ****...

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    LMAO. I guess it's easy to tell it's been a while since I've indulged.
                    Now, Jhonny and my girl are pissed, cuz I'm so stupid, I can't even buy good herb! Sanchez is smoking PCP weed!

I wish I could go back to the weed man and get a mother ****ing refund, or store credit. This **** ain't right. I walk around with a knife in my back, talk a bout a bad day I live a life like that!!!

Abel, please gimme a few hits off of that **** you are smoking!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Exactly Jack Nicolson hahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X