Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Canelo" Alvarez vs "LeMule" @ 160 lbs / 11 Stone 6: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    Lemieux isn't some mindless face first brawler.
    I will disagree with you there my fiend. Actually, I see that Lemieux does try to exhibit intelligent boxing and work counters but it only works against low level competition. He's lost with anyone decent and resorts to a "bombs away" type of pressure.

Hopefully, we'll get to find out for real.

Comment

Canelo obviously wins

But I'd love to see Lemieux come out top

Comment

Canelo is also slow and plodding, and he can only roll and block so many punches. Lemieux would be on top of him from the opening bell and he doesn't smother his own work. Canelo would be forced to fight and rely on his heart and courage.
        Canelo is far from slow..and forced to fight??? that is when he performs best

Comment

Canelo has much better timing and boxing intelligence. He should win easily.

Comment

Originally posted by King Krusher View Post
            Canelo obviously wins

But I'd love to see Lemieux come out top
            Would would your reaction be if Lemieux dropped Canelo to the canvas with a nasty body shot?

I'd be like...

Comment

Lemieux is just a 160 Brandon Rios. Except, I actually like Rios.

Comment

David Lemueix got his ass whooped by Marco Antonio Rubio.

Comment

I understand why Canelo would be the favorite but I'd say it's a big mistake to write off David Lemuieux. The man can, and might, put Canelo to sleep.

Comment

Canelo is also slow and plodding, and he can only roll and block so many punches. Lemieux would be on top of him from the opening bell and he doesn't smother his own work. Canelo would be forced to fight and rely on his heart and courage.
                    exactly this ^

Comment

i'd favour lemiuex, too much power at 160 and skillwise canelo isnt lightyears ahead of him. Canelo gets exposed fighting someone whos actually similar size to him, simple as that

Comment

Working...
                      X