The official: Lemule vs Rios RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupla bums

Comment

lemieux looks super heavy. he needs to get in proper shape. canelo will smoke him, he is too basic. pure power

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        Rios round 9, on his bicycle but landing hard counters on Lemieux, pretty effective when he stays off the ropes should've done that earlier.

I have it a draw going into the 10th and final round.
        What were you watching? Despite looking terrible Lemieux was always winning this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          lemieux looks super heavy. he needs to get in proper shape. canelo will smoke him, he is too basic. pure power
          este canal Combate Space es tan bacan me parece que ese argentino

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
            What were you watching? Despite looking terrible Lemieux was always winning this fight.
            It was close, Lemieux was getting nailed by hard shots over and over again. A lot of Lemieux's punches were blocked on his elbows hence the reason he never once touched the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              To me, he's a Canadian Kirkland, with even fewer tricks up his sleeve. Canelo has a field day with anyone he can lay traps on. Too quick for brawlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                To me, he's a Canadian Kirkland, with even fewer tricks up his sleeve. Canelo has a field day with anyone he can lay traps on. Too quick for brawlers.

Canelo would be in the fight of his life against LeMule. He won't be able to escape his pressure and would be forced to fight off the backfoot.

I'm making a thread now.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  este canal Combate Space es tan bacan me parece que ese argentino

juan larena es argentino y el estudio esta en argentina. el otro comentarista es mexicano, van para toda latinoamerica y el caribe. larena comentando me encanta. no hay muchas peleas con sus relatos en youtube lamentablemente.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    It was close, Lemieux was getting nailed by hard shots over and over again. A lot of Lemieux's punches were blocked on his elbows hence the reason he never once touched the canvas.
                    It wasn't close. The scores say it all.

When you see a fighter you recognise looking bad you tend to focus on the punches he takes, not realising that for every punch he takes he's already given 5 to the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Canelo would be in the fight of his life against LeMule. He won't be able to escape his pressure and would be forced to fight off the backfoot.

I'm making a thread now.

He was getting sent flying from Rios' uppercuts, he'd get killed against Canelo. Lemieux isn't that much better than Rios, this fight showed it.

Comment

Working...
                      X