Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    It's all over!
    Don't troll him dude.

it's not true Redd Foxx. That was a LeMule round.

Rios is landing good counters now and then but LeMule is doing more damage, when he corners him and sets his feet and brings his hands up I think Rios is going to go down with something savage everytime lol.

Comment

Last round, Lemeiux would win by decision, not impressive at all.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Don't troll him dude.
        I didn't have 50 bucks so I had to guess.

Comment

LeMule has pulled ahead in the last few rounds, if he doesn't stop Rios in the 10th, i'd be surprised if he lost on the cards.

Comment

Rios round 9, on his bicycle but landing hard counters on Lemieux, pretty effective when he stays off the ropes should've done that earlier.

I have it a draw going into the 10th and final round.

Comment

Championship round! Warrrr

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                Last round, Lemeiux would win by decision, not impressive at all.

He will maul Canelo after this, hope you're ready for that mega fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Don't troll him dude.

it's not true Redd Foxx. That was a LeMule round.

Rios is landing good counters now and then but LeMule is doing more damage, when he corners him and sets his feet and brings his hands up I think Rios is going to go down with something savage everytime lol.
                  Thx brudda. Whenever someone says, "It's all over" in a PBP thread I pretty much assume they're streamless.

Comment

Close fight, Lemieux may have edged it, looked like he hurt Rios a bit in the last round.

Comment

LeMule wins by comfy decision, Rios was satisfied with staying on his bicycle in the end instead of putting crazy glue on the soles of his boots, planting his feet, and putting his whole body into every punch while letting his hands go.

Comment

Working...
                      X