• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac went easy on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I prefer the Ariza shake drinking Pacman
      Pacquiao is still on something, it just isn't strong enough to overcome aging.

Comment

• LOL packman battered him you stupid fool, hahaahah

it hurts you when packman wins doesn't it??????

Comment

• Originally posted by Scholar View Post
          Manny Pacquiao’s oversized ‘PED’ head is a dangerous weapon. In the clinches and up-close the head is like a wrecking ball. Jessie Vargas stepped off the gas at the halfway point. The commentators called a fight right for once. A pretty forgettable fight, I scored it 116-111 for Pacquiao.
          Same head he always had.
          Some posters here talk too much ****.

Comment

• in floyd and his fans logic. pac was fighting at a d level since vargas couldnt bring anything to challenge manny to fight at his a game.

Comment

• Pacquiao did just fine last night. His hands are still lightning fast, he was fast on his feet, he threw good hard punches and showed exceptional stamina by taking the fight to a guy 10 years younger than himself In the later rounds. Vargas Is a pretty skilled fighter with a good over hand right who will only Improve over the next few years. Pacquiao has many future potential opponents with very little competition other than maybe Terrance Crawford and Floyd Mayweather.

As far as the production of the Toprank PPV Itself Including the commentating, I thought It was beyond terrible and will NEVER order another event through Toprank again. After ordering through the website, I had nothing but buffering, terrible quality video,long pauses with nothing going on but a view of the ring from the back of the arena and missed Interviews from both Pacquiao and Vargas.

As far as the commentating and production, let's just say that HBO Is the creme of the crop for a reason. Furthermore, Stephen A Smith was beyond dreadful and needs to be eliminated from TV all together.

Comment

• This man is a legend no matter how you cut or slice or dice. Everyone he fought were much bigger than him, including Vargas. Think again before you mouth off fellas.

Comment

• Pacquiao won this fight fairly easily. He swept the second half of the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmt View Post
                    Pacquiao did just fine last night. His hands are still lightning fast, he was fast on his feet, he threw good hard punches and showed exceptional stamina by taking the fight to a guy 10 years younger than himself In the later rounds. Vargas Is a pretty skilled fighter with a good over hand right who will only Improve over the next few years. Pacquiao has many future potential opponents with very little competition other than maybe Terrance Crawford and Floyd Mayweather.

As far as the production of the Toprank PPV Itself Including the commentating, I thought It was beyond terrible and will NEVER order another event through Toprank again. After ordering through the website, I had nothing but buffering, terrible quality video,long pauses with nothing going on but a view of the ring from the back of the arena and missed Interviews from both Pacquiao and Vargas.

As far as the commentating and production, let's just say that HBO Is the creme of the crop for a reason. Furthermore, Stephen A Smith was beyond dreadful and needs to be eliminated from TV all together.
                    never order a fight to watch online. though it might be cheaper you might as well order the actual ppv.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      we were not talking about them, we were talking about this fight and you, Mr LoadedwrapaDamus said Vargas was going to win and you never messed a prediction.
                      When?

I do believe I explained to you already in here (before the fight) That I voted semi randomly just to gain instant visibility to the poll.

I never went out of my way to make a case for him winning, though i was rooting for him to make the upset.

I do own up to my losses brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X