Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Ruthless" Vargas Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PACQUIAO!!!! You should of stayed in the retirement home!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      PACQUIAO!!!! You should of stayed in the retirement home!!!
      You're going to be taking down those Vargas pics by Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Tim Bradely Nex!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          None of his fake ass fans still support him. They all jumped ship around midnight on May 2nd.
          Nah. I'm still here. I support dude win or lose. And I'll be front and center in front of the TV on Sat. night. PPV's already ordered.

No matter how much you hate him or his fans it'll never change the fact that Pacquiao is going to go down as one of the biggest names and most accomplished, decorated fighters to ever grace the sport. When he dies millions will pay homage...you on the other hand? Nobody will even know. Or care. You're just a nobody who works some ****ty 9 to 5 who passes the time until the end of his utterly meaningless existence by **** talking from behind an anonymous computer screen...so yeah. Enjoy talking down on the dude like you always do if it truly makes you feel a little bit better about your meager existence.

But just know

Manny Pacquiao > You

that'll never change

Comment

timmy had 3x the mass and it did him no good. vargas posing for no reason. and it seems natural born mw brook, the very same brook that was ''killing'' himself to make ww, is in fact begging for a pac fight.......

AT WW !

cmon brook apologists. get in here (im sure we are all hoping he doesnt die making ww).

Comment

Comment

Pacquiao is going to pound Vargas from piller to post and win a unanimous decision or late ko.

Comment

Just going by the gym talk, there are good odds of Pacquiao getting his first stoppage since 2009.

Comment

Nah. I'm still here. I support dude win or lose. And I'll be front and center in front of the TV on Sat. night. PPV's already ordered.

No matter how much you hate him or his fans it'll never change the fact that Pacquiao is going to go down as one of the biggest names and most accomplished, decorated fighters to ever grace the sport. When he dies millions will pay homage...you on the other hand? Nobody will even know. Or care. You're just a nobody who works some ****ty 9 to 5 who passes the time until the end of his utterly meaningless existence by **** talking from behind an anonymous computer screen...so yeah. Enjoy talking down on the dude like you always do if it truly makes you feel a little bit better about your meager existence.

But just know

Manny Pacquiao > You

that'll never change

great post!!!!

Comment

Vargas by highway robbery... or ya forget he gets judges nods?

Comment

Working...
                      X