The Official: "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko vs. "Axe-Man" Walters Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many minutes till the main event?

Comment

• "I dont see why nobody is thinking Walters is gonna be a easy fight for Loma. Im gonna go with Loma by decision. I Dont think Walters is gonna out box Loma. But look for a possible KO from Walters. Walters does have all of what it takes to change the fight.
      Tough fight. "

I see Walters posing very little threat. His wide looping punhes will be muted by lomas master classmen inside out game. Loma will be boucingin and out landing combos at will whil Walters winds up in is always a hair late in landing anything significant..Loma has scary skills. He will be spinning walters in circles all night

Loma by easy UD or late tko

Comment

• Stream me

Comment

• where is the fight????

Comment

• Hook me up with stream too, please. All I'm getting is boxnations stream of british fighters, I guess it's the wrong stream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Stream me my friends all I'm seeing is some UK boxing that already happened
              me too lol

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                Hook me up with stream too, please. All I'm getting is boxnations stream of british fighters, I guess it's the wrong stream.
                Me too and I've visited around 4 sites by now

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  "I dont see why nobody is thinking Walters is gonna be a easy fight for Loma. Im gonna go with Loma by decision. I Dont think Walters is gonna out box Loma. But look for a possible KO from Walters. Walters does have all of what it takes to change the fight.
                  Tough fight. "

I see Walters posing very little threat. His wide looping punhes will be muted by lomas master classmen inside out game. Loma will be boucingin and out landing combos at will whil Walters winds up in is always a hair late in landing anything significant..Loma has scary skills. He will be spinning walters in circles all night

Loma by easy UD or late tko
                  I think Walters, a prepared Walters, can be a very tough match for Loma. My concern is that Walters has had too much time off, especially for a fighter of Loma's pedigree. I hope I'm wrong, however I'm starting to feel like Loma might school him over the long haul. Like Walters is consistently a step behind and can not ever land anything meaningful.

Like I said, hope I'm wrong and this turns out to be a war. Walters is definitely capable, only a matter of him coming in ready to fight at 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    me too lol
                    I use the same stream and I think or rather i hope they switch to the lomachenko vs walters broadcast after the british fight, because the hbo broadcast somehow has a 30 min break after the last fight.

Comment

• That was a great finish

Comment

Working...
                      X