Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lemieux's Manager Confident Canelo Fight Can Be Made For May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    Ill be willing to bet my account ... get rid of you easily...
    You're speaking to BoxingExpert's various alts

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      LOL Canelo will DUCK LEMIEUX like crazy. Lemieux stops Canelo, I would put my head in a noose and willing to be executed if Canelo wins. Thats how confident I am. Lemieux will batter Canela.
      U should bet ALL your $$$ and then some more ubdint even have with some bookie. That way it will save you from having to kill yourself when Lemuix loses. You'll just be at the bottom of some lake instead... Your beyond ****** if you think Canelo would lose. Your hate for CanYellow could and WILL get u killed for going FULL RTard.

Comment

LOL Canelo will DUCK LEMIEUX like crazy. Lemieux stops Canelo, I would put my head in a noose and willing to be executed if Canelo wins. Thats how confident I am. Lemieux will batter Canela.
        OK then, go on out to Nooses-Are-Us and get fitted for one... cuz your Cannuck friend is getting throttled, flogged and annihilated. Like some others have said, this is a bad fight for Lemieux... and I'm a fan of the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          What if Alvarez vs Lemeiux does 397K?

That means 300K from Alvarez buyers, and the devoted American-Canadians who bought 97K!

Amazing
          You mean 297k?

Comment

lemieux can punch and hea a big middleweight, if he lands a good shot canelo i think will gondown,,,he is big(puts on a lot of weight) and can punch

Comment

Alvarez-Lemieux at 158lbs in February, Billy Joe Saunders-Alvarez in May (for the WBO 160 belt), Alvarez-Cotto II in Spetember.

Comment

This would be a good test for Canelo to see if he can handle big time middleweight power, if he can't Golovin stands to lose a bunch of "potential" money. Golovkin better take the $10 million offer with the stipulation that Canelo not fight hard hitting middleweights. If Canelo happens to put Lemieux to sleep, the GGG fight becomes a mega fight.

Comment

Canelo gets battered in this one. A perfect match up for David. Canelo can be explosive but not powerful like David or GGG. These two look even smaller than Canelo

Comment

That is crazy talk! Did you forget to take your meds today?

Comment

Canelo will light him up

Comment

Working...
                      X