Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Prez To Canelo Critics: Why Did Golovkin Reject Andre Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is good. The WBO prez just outted himself big time. Obvious corruption/favoritism for the cash cow Mexican fighter, and now we know because he let the cat out of the bag. Since when is it the job of sanctioning orgs to lobby on behalf of certain fighters? This exposes them big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      This is good. The WBO prez just outted himself big time. Obvious corruption/favoritism for the cash cow Mexican fighter. Since when is it the job of sanctioning orgs to lobby on behalf of certain fighters? This exposes them big time.
      Awww poor baby. The truth hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Dawson said 168 on live TV. Just because he tried to pull the old switch-a-roo doesn't mean he wasn't the one who said 168 first. You might think it's OK for boxers to make fake call-outs. I don't.

In fact, Sanchez even said 154 to 168 again a month or two ago.
        You can if the guy wants some credit for the win, they agree on a Cw. If he's ok with no credit, then fine, your rules apply

I'm sure Sanchez didn't say theyd go to 154-168 for anyone. In fact they're specific, 154 is for Floyd. He felt Ggg beats them all 154-168, which is not much of a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Dawson said 168 on live TV. Just because he tried to pull the old switch-a-roo doesn't mean he wasn't the one who said 168 first. You might think it's OK for boxers to make fake call-outs. I don't.

In fact, Sanchez even said 154 to 168 again a month or two ago.
          Ward said he was willing to go down to 160 for Mayweather, yet he couldnt meet GGG at 164. Dont defend Ward and not GGG for doing the exact same thing.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-war...ght-you--63365

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            You can if the guy wants some credit for the win, they agree on a Cw. If he's ok with no credit, then fine, your rules apply

I'm sure Sanchez didn't say theyd go to 154-168 for anyone. In fact they're specific, 154 is for Floyd. He felt Ggg beats them all 154-168, which is not much of a stretch.
            So if i provide you footage of Golovkin saying he'll fight anyone from 154 to 168 you'll finally stop protecting the sissy?

Comment

I normally would be first in line to crap on Golovkin,but this guy Paco rubs me the wrong way. He want even attempt to disguise his dirtiness. I've been skeptical for awhile about Top Rank and WBO titles,this pretty much sealed it. This guy is a dirt bag and needs to be investigated.

Comment

It's mind boggling that the president of one of boxings sanctioning bodies can come out with a statement like that. No wonder the sport is in such a mess.

GGG wasn't a title holder in Ward's division, and Ward wasn't his mandatory challenger.

End of.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  So if i provide you footage of Golovkin saying he'll fight anyone from 154 to 168 you'll finally stop protecting the sissy?
                  I know he said that dummy, when everyone 154-168 was A side to him. Then Hbo pulled him and Ward in, are you ready to fight? Ggg is ready, Ward has some excuse. Hbo is impressed. While Ward is losing lawsuits Ggg is gaining fans and making himself the A side to everyone above Canelo weight.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    It's mind boggling that the president of one of boxings sanctioning bodies can come out with a statement like that. No wonder the sport is in such a mess.

GGG wasn't a title holder in Ward's division, and Ward wasn't his mandatory challenger.

End of.
                    Anyone from 154 to 168 you coward.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/andre-ward-mayweather-ill-go-160-fight-you--63365

Stop protecting Ward

Comment

Working...
                      X