Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Klitschko-Browne is Huge Letdown For Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    Lol and what would Hearn do with one of his fighters in the same situation. Wladimir is 40 f***ing years old why would he want to go to the UK to get robbed. He can win the belt back at home on his terms like he should. ANY fighter would do the same.
    Wlad isn't getting robbed in England. He is either schooling Joshua or getting the f*&c* knocked out. These are the only options for this dead super fight.

I just didn't believe this fight would happen because the turn around for the promotion was rather tight for a ppv type fight in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      I agree 100%, I don't think Wlad is ducking, it's not like him and he's sparred Joshua before so he knows what he's getting himself into, and if knocking out guys like Martin and Breazeale means you can beat Klitschko then most these so called "fans" really don't know schit about boxing
      Much more than Martin and Breazeale, let's not forget "big bad" cornish and dillian "also never beat anyone" whyte

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        I agree 100%, I don't think Wlad is ducking, it's not like him and he's sparred Joshua before so he knows what he's getting himself into, and if knocking out guys like Martin and Breazeale means you can beat Klitschko then most these so called "fans" really don't know schit about boxing
        Some people like this guy are just clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Glad I'm not the only one who sees it. I've nearly given up trying to point it out because everyone seems to lap up whatever Hearn says. Never trust a guy who pretends to share all his business negotiations with the media. He's just spinning things in his favor.
          Eddie Hearn is literally the only one speaking to media honestly and so often.
          How can anyone hate that? I don't get it.

Maybe we should just have everyone be like Al Haymon. Then boxing fans win for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by ShamrockXpress View Post
            Much more than Martin and Breazeale, let's not forget "big bad" cornish and dillian "also never beat anyone" whyte
            True.

You're right. Lucas Browne is a better fighter than Anthony Joshua.....

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              True.

Fury beats Browne, AJ, and Wlad on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
                Wlad isn't getting robbed in England. He is either schooling Joshua or getting the f*&c* knocked out. These are the only options for this dead super fight.

I just didn't believe this fight would happen because the turn around for the promotion was rather tight for a ppv type fight in England.
                This is the main reason i never thought the fight was ever going to happen in December.

Comment

Maybe we should just have everyone be like Al Haymon. Then boxing fans win for sure.
                  Like when he told everyone how great of a MW Kell Brook was going to be.... Lolololol

Comment

Eddie Hearn, like EVERY promoter, promotes his fighter. He says whatever he needs to say to build his narrative.

Sometimes that involves honesty, sometimes that involves making up stories.

We never heard at any stage from Klitschko's camp that he was interested in Joshua fight. He's not ranked in the IBF, and right from the beginning we heard that he'd only fight if the WBA was involved.

This whole last couple of weeks has been Hearn saying things like "99% there" etc. Really? Were papers even written up?

I could claim I'm 99% of the way to fighting Jennifer Lopez in a jelly wrestling match. Doesn't make it reality.

Klitschko could of course deny all Hearn's bull****, but why would he? It helps to sell the fight if it happens in the future. He's a smart guy, he knows what Hearn is up to.

Comment

True.

these guys are on full blown damage control

Wlad is old and scared of getting blasted in front of 80000 at Wembley

Comment

Working...
                      X