Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Frustrated: Klitschko-Browne is Huge Letdown For Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klitschko is trying to find the easiest way back to a belt, can't say I blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Glad I'm not the only one who sees it. I've nearly given up trying to point it out because everyone seems to lap up whatever Hearn says. Never trust a guy who pretends to share all his business negotiations with the media. He's just spinning things in his favor.
      Thank you!
      Thank you!
      Thank you!

I'll buy you a beer the next time i'm in AZ...

I've been explaining the same to some imbeciles here & I figured it is worse than arguing with a child..

Comment

Yea letdown is the perfect word. Lets face it 4 weeks ago no one was expecting that fight so to have a thrown at our faces like that and then it don't happen is what's so frustrating after being disappointed by the Fury-Wlad cancellation, not only that but something as petty as the crooked WBA being on the line. I thought the Showtime/HBO obstacle would be more likely to ruin it.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Eddie, master of the bait & switch
          Great Post....you figured out eddie

Comment

Promoters aside and silly 'governing bodies'...at this moment in time THIS is fight that we all want ....seems like Wlads back to having it is own way.....Lucus Brown ...come on.

Comment

Lol and what would Hearn do with one of his fighters in the same situation. Wladimir is 40 f***ing years old why would he want to go to the UK to get robbed. He can win the belt back at home on his terms like he should. ANY fighter would do the same.

Comment

We didn't get one good HW fight this year, not one.

Comment

I love how people have anointed Aj as the chosen one. It's almost like he didn't win a belt off a guy who was brought in as the b side then won the vacant title when his opponent fell over and hurt his knee.

The again he is coming off a career best win against the phenomenal Dominic breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dyson View Post
                    We didn't get one good HW fight this year, not one.
                    Parker vs Takam was.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Glad I'm not the only one who sees it. I've nearly given up trying to point it out because everyone seems to lap up whatever Hearn says. Never trust a guy who pretends to share all his business negotiations with the media. He's just spinning things in his favor.
                      I agree 100%, I don't think Wlad is ducking, it's not like him and he's sparred Joshua before so he knows what he's getting himself into, and if knocking out guys like Martin and Breazeale means you can beat Klitschko then most these so called "fans" really don't know schit about boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X