Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG, "Andre too big for me...no..." - 2014 Geale prep fight - what did it mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    do you think if Floyd said it, ''that Golovkin is too big for him'' they'd say Floyd is a coward?

I love these kind of philosophical questions.
    They would jump all over Floyd. Calling him chicken, ducker, racial undertones...ect...ect...

Comment

He didn't say he's too big, he said he's "too much". He was talking about their inability to come to terms. I actually believe that Golovkin doesn't realize how inept his team is in managing his career.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        do you think if Floyd said it, ''that Golovkin is too big for him'' they'd say Floyd is a coward?

I love these kind of philosophical questions.
        well, it doesnt help with statement like these --

Floyd Mayweather's 14-year-old son is lashing out against his father -- claiming he's a coward for refusing to admit he beat the crap out of his mother Josie Harris back in 2010.

starts @ 3:15

Comment

Here's something more articulate from GGG during the Monroe Jr. post fight, in ring interview with Kellerman...

Max: And finally, there's another name out there. Who's bigger than you, who when he's active is considered a top pound for pound fighter - Andre Ward. What do you think of a fight eventually against Andre Ward.

GGG: You know guys. This is sport. Andre - respect him. He is great athlete. Professional athlete. You know he need maybe right now start. You know. I understand his situation. Just first of all I think Canelo and Cotto. Next, of course, Ward. Just we are ready. For anybody.

Not much left up to interpretation there. There are plenty of others that came after the "not today" interview. Why so hung up on the one statement that's so vague?....

Comment

HBO offered the fight to Ward and GGG in 2013. Ward said no, GGG said yes. That was the only time the fight mattered and it would have happened at 168.

Don't even know why these GGG haters keep bringing up Ward. Okay, he ducked Ward. What does that even mean? He ducked the #2 P4P who is not even in his division? Are you 7 yr olds or what? The only guy who could beat him is the #2 P4P who is now 2 divisions above? Wow. This GGG guy must be really special.

Comment

Working...
            X