Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto VS Timothy Bradley Poll!!!!!! Super Fight!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto UD..........

Comment

i dont see timmy doing anything to cotto that cotto couldnt return 25x.

Comment

Cotto by late TKO.

Comment

Cotto by ko,he has nearly all of the advantages bigger, stronger, harder puncher,better technique. The only things that Bradley have in his favor are speed and youth. He's still no spring chicken and has taken damage in his career. I think this is an easy victory for Cotto,who was knocking out middleweight's,not all that long ago.

Comment

Cotto UD. He will neutralise Tim with his Jab and take advantage of his defensive lapses when Tim is throwing, and being aggressive.

Tim is almost impossible to knockout, or let me rephrase, you can knock him out but he'l still be throwing punches (See Provodnikov) so I don't expect Cotto to stop him.

Comment

This would be a close one, but I pick Bradley by decision. Both have a lot left in the tank, Bradley has a little more left though.

Comment

Cotto TKO imo,Bradley can easly kill his chances in this fight.

Comment

First JMM and now the midget Bradley?

Why does Cotto keep looking for small fighters rather than facing someone in his own division?

Comment

Cotto easy. Bradley is a good fighter, not great.. He is in great shape ,strong physically ,and has some quickness and boxing skill. Cotto better jab, Cotto harder punch, Cotto probably equal chin. Once Cotto starts landing to the body Timmeh will be in real trouble.

Comment

If that un-enthused Bradley from the last Pacquiao fight shows up i'm definitely running with Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X