Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs Kelly Pavlik who wins? Whos's the better middleweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
    He doesn't need them. Golovkin is going to come forward and get pounded with straights and hooks.
    Pavlik will be beaten to a bloody pulp. He doesn't have the skills to deal with Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
      Pavlik will be beaten to a bloody pulp. He doesn't have the skills to deal with Golovkin.
      Don't confuse what happened with Martinez with what will happen with Golovkin. Golovkin can't move like that. If he wants to pull his little stunt and stand there and take shots to test Pavlik's power he will get woken up really quickly....
      Last edited by i got the keys; 10-19-2016, 07:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

A lot would depend on how GGG reacts to Pavlik's best punches. So this is one of those fights that we can't really answer at the moment based off what we have seen. If he took his power well enough than I would favour Golovkin based on his ability.

What we do know for sure is Pavlik had a great chin and incredible powers of recovery when he was at his best, I still don't know how he ever survived that 2nd round vs Taylor. So at the very least I would say that GGG would be in for a brutal night, I would hate to see what both these jokers looked like after the fight, I'm pretty sure they would be wearing halloween masks, the both of them.

Comment

Don't confuse what happened with Martinez with what will happen with Golovkin. Golovkin can't move like that. If he wants to pull his little stunt and stand there and take shots to test Pavlik's power he will get woken up really quickly....
          Golovkin is a far superior boxer to Martinez, if Golovkin fought Martinez it would be like MAB vs The Prince. Golovkin's substance beating the **** out of Martinez's style.

Golovkin would batter Pavlik with brains and brawn. I give Pavlik a 5% chance of winning but the Don always puts his money of the craftier and smarter boxer and in this case it's Golovkin.

Comment

Golovkin is a far superior boxer to Martinez, if Golovkin fought Martinez it would be like MAB vs The Prince. Golovkin's substance beating the **** out of Martinez's style.

Golovkin would batter Pavlik with brains and brawn. I give Pavlik a 5% chance of winning but the Don always puts his money of the craftier and smarter boxer and in this case it's Golovkin.
            BS! Superior? Golovkin's resume is no where near Martinez's resume. Martinez will be hitting this guy from all type of angles. It'll more than likely be similar to Martinez vs JCC in Martinez's favor if he faced GGG. If lesser opponents could reach out and touch GGG then no doubt Martinez would mark him up.

Marvilla >>>> GGG

Comment

It should be noted Pavlik's only losses are to Martinez and Hopkins. 2 guys who moved well and could counter beautifully. Something GGG isn't accustomed to doing. Could be a 12 round war or at some point one goes to sleep.

Comment

BS! Superior? Golovkin's resume is no where near Martinez's resume. Martinez will be hitting this guy from all type of angles. It'll more than likely be similar to Martinez vs JCC in Martinez's favor if he faced GGG. If lesser opponents could reach out and touch GGG then no doubt Martinez would mark him up.

Marvilla >>>> GGG
                Nope, Golovkin beats Martinez in a fight that wouldn't be all that competitive after 4 or 5 rounds.

Martinez was going life and death with Macklin and Barker because of their textbook styles and amateur experience.

Martinez started far to late and would be outgunned by the amateur stand out and wrecking ball pro. There're levels to this and Martinez just started too late to hang with a fighter on Golovkin's level.

Resumes don't win fights. Fighters win fights.

Golovkin beats Martinez and Pavlik.

Comment

Nope, Golovkin beats Martinez in a fight that wouldn't be all that competitive after 4 or 5 rounds.

Martinez was going life and death with Macklin and Barker because of their textbook styles and amateur experience.

Martinez started far to late and would be outgunned by the amateur stand out and wrecking ball pro. There're levels to this and Martinez just started too late to hang with a fighter on Golovkin's level.

Martinez's body was falling apart at that time. There is a movie on netflix called Maravilla, la película (2014). You should watch this movie. It documents his career during that time in the lead up to the JCCjr fight. You'll see that the the version of Martinez during that time was falling apart and to think that he went on to beat those guys.

Comment

never thought much of taylor and even less of pav. 3g mid/late ko.

Comment

the sergio that fought williams beats up 3g with ease.

Comment

Working...
                      X