Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions is Far From Over, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Premier Boxing Champions is Far From Over, Says Promoter

Last March, powerful manager/adviser Al Haymon launched his anticipated boxing series, Premier Boxing Champions. Within a few months, Haymon and the PBC team locked up television agreements - mostly time-buys - with NBC/NBC Sports, Spike TV, ESPN/ABC, CBS/Showtime/CBS Sports, Bounce TV, and Fox/Fox Sports 1/Fox Deportes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did anybody expect him to say otherwise?

Comment

they got a few prime boxing cherries left before pbc draws its last breath.garcia vs vargas is a doozy.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Did anybody expect him to say otherwise?
        They aren't going anywhere lil hater.

Comment

I'm still wondering how they spent $400M on the trash they put on TV.

Comment

PBC sucks even though they have the most money. I thought they were going to copy UFCs model. I guess it was only the three letter name.

HBO has Manny , Canelo, Kovalev, Ward, Chocolatito, GGG, Lomachenko, Crawford, Bradley, Klitchko. Cant compare the star power.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Last March, powerful manager/adviser Al Haymon launched his anticipated boxing series, Premier Boxing Champions. Within a few months, Haymon and the PBC team locked up television agreements - mostly time-buys - with NBC/NBC Sports, Spike TV, ESPN/ABC, CBS/Showtime/CBS Sports, Bounce TV, and Fox/Fox Sports 1/Fox Deportes.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Confirms what we thought we already knew: Al Haymon is a legend.

WAR HAYMON!!

WAR The Big Dunn

Last edited by LoadedWraps; 10-16-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

then put on some fight or stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  they got a few prime boxing cherries left before pbc draws its last breath.garcia vs vargas is a doozy.
                  Its no worse than Pacquaio vs Vargas or Alvarez vs Smith on PPV. At least they are not putting that crap (Garcia vs Vargas) on PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                    PBC sucks even though they have the most money. I thought they were going to copy UFCs model. I guess it was only the three letter name.

HBO has Manny , Canelo, Kovalev, Ward, Chocolatito, GGG, Lomachenko, Crawford, Bradley, Klitchko. Cant compare the star power.
                    You can compare the star power when you compare how many quality fights the HBO guys have fought in the last two years vs the number of quality fights that PBC fighters have participated in the last two years?

Comment

Working...
                    X