Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Destroys BJ Flores, Drops Him 4 Times For KO in 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I'm talking about the ref, commentary team, and prod staff entirely ignoring that the whole series of events started with Bellew clocking him in the nuts. I don't know what your angle is that you want that downplayed but it's pretty significant. Did you not see it??

I don't give a fk about flores or whether he won or lost. Yes, he fked up by waiting on the ref. That's obvious and not an argument. That doesn't mean we shouldn't pretend that getting bombed on the nuts didn't happen.
    Yes... Flores got KO'ed because he was clocked on the nuts...

Or maybe Flores was KO'ed for trying to look for help from the ref? He should had known to protect himself rather than be a dumbass.

Now... keep whining about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Yes... Flores got KO'ed because he was clocked on the nuts...

Or maybe Flores was KO'ed for trying to look for help from the ref? He should had known to protect himself rather than be a dumbass.

Now... keep whining about it.
      You're yapping at me about things we don't even disagree on and won't explain why you don't what the low-blow to be discussed. The ref ignoring it was a significant event. The commentary team ignoring it was laughable. If you don't want to discuss it, then why are you ankle-biting with the "whining" talk?

Edit; this is becoming circular, if you gotta get in a last word, the floor is all yours.
      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 10-15-2016, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        LOL What? You cannot be serious!
        He's right you know. Where was Salka in that list? Biased imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by E10Rifle View Post
          Hehe! Make that 5 out of 6 yankeebums knocked on their useless tomato can asses in UK world title fights since the start of 2015 (plus Eric Hunter getting schooled). All the refs' fault that you keep on getting knocked out, of course.
          You stink'n lowlife! you know Damn Well Eric Hunter got robbed but your proud of it and gloat over these disgraceful robberies - shame on all of you! but hey thats OK you guys are not beating our elite over there send your best to Las Vegas USA and lets see what happens.

Comment

• Spongebob Squarepants lol! Bellew rehearsed that name for a week but still managed to fluff his lines... we all know he meant to say Sideshow Bob :P

Comment

• Im glad Jessie Vargas didnt get the Kell Brook fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                He's right you know. Where was Salka in that list? Biased imo.
                He's in my honorable mentions list.

Comment

• Bellew is terrible, every time he opens his mouth it's like 💩

It's a relief when he starts boxing, but his style so awful it's just as bad.

He should stick to acting.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Once again the Britts Rob the American as I said Ian John Lewis would play a key role in this robbery! how many times will this happen to our fighters in the UK before you all realize this is a corrupt country -- no American should ever contest for a world title on British soil.
                    Can you give me the names of all the Americans that won fights on British soil only to be robbed.

Because there is only one in Burns vs Beltran. You know, the guy that got busted for steroids like all Americans do.

Americans are scared to travel because they're little *****es. And when we do get them in the ring, we beat you all the time don't we boy??

Haha, yes we do.

Now tell me how bitter you are again. Hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      You stink'n lowlife! you know Damn Well Eric Hunter got robbed but your proud of it and gloat over these disgraceful robberies - shame on all of you! but hey thats OK you guys are not beating our elite over there send your best to Las Vegas USA and lets see what happens.
                      You are one creepy and sinister person do you know that?

You're a freak, a weirdo. Go and see someone for that poison you have for us you insecure little drip.

Oh, and Selby beat Hunter clearly you nut job. You're the only one who thinks he won.

Comment

Working...
                      X