No announcement yet.

Lara has a knack for......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Your sound ridiculous talking about who is getting what and the feasibility of it all. You know nothing about how much they can afford to pay him or what they may or may not have agreed to. You've never worked in that biz or have ever even understood the mechanics behind it. You know interviews and rumors. You're a fan. Stay in your lane.

In regard to the line you quoted from the, that doesn't even have anything to do with pay so why the hell are you bringing it up?? I was referring to the fact that they will not talk about Lara or acknowledge him even though he's CONSTANTLY mocking ggg and calling him out. They can't STFU about Canelo and Ward so I know they pay attention to that stuff. They are mum regarding Lara though.
    Unfortunately for you even as fans we do have some ideas about what the fighters are paid and how much they should get paid. If you don't then it's you who don't you about it. Most of us do. Not that I care if a fighter makes 1 or 5 millions. Personally it doesn't change anything. So we don't learn it for curiosity. We learn it because it's a way to determine when a fighter is pricing himself out.

When someone that can't sell seats, can't generate ratings, say something like: "We'd accept 5 millions" (Lara's manager) you know they are BSing and don't really want the fight.
    That money is unrealistic for Lara. No way he gets that money, not even against Mayweather.

Understand now? Or do I have to explain it like if you were two years old? I already did I guess.

And about GGG's team contacting Lara, they did already:
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=718242
    That's where the "Lara commands a lot of money" infamous phrase was said by his manager.

And also in 2015 Lloefler said that Lara just wrote stuff on Twitter, but never received a call from them: http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...is-team--92420

So don't say stuff like GGG's team pretend Lara doesn't exist when it's not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Unfortunately for you even as fans we do have some ideas about what the fighters are paid and how much they should get paid. If you don't then it's you who don't you about it. Most of us do. Not that I care if a fighter makes 1 or 5 millions. Personally it doesn't change anything. So we don't learn it for curiosity. We learn it because it's a way to determine when a fighter is pricing himself out.

When someone that can't sell seats, can't generate ratings, say something like: "We'd accept 5 millions" (Lara's manager) you know they are BSing and don't really want the fight.
      That money is unrealistic for Lara. No way he gets that money, not even against Mayweather.

Understand now? Or do I have to explain it like if you were two years old? I already did I guess.

And about GGG's team contacting Lara, they did already:
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=718242
      That's where the "Lara commands a lot of money" infamous phrase was said by his manager.

And also in 2015 Lloefler said that Lara just wrote stuff on Twitter, but never received a call from them: http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...is-team--92420

So don't say stuff like GGG's team pretend Lara doesn't exist when it's not the case.
      You have 1 dismissive quote from a manager who is of course going to have a bias. You failed to disprove anything I said.

Maxi, your knowledge consists of TWEETS!! You don't know ****, but at least I have the sense to come straight out and say when I'm not an expert in something. You try to act brainy and in doing so make it clear that you're no expert.

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." William Shakespeare

Comment

You have 1 dismissive quote from a manager who is of course going to have a bias. You failed to disprove anything I said.

Maxi, your knowledge consists of TWEETS!! You don't know ****, but at least I have the sense to come straight out and say when I'm not an expert in something. You try to act brainy and in doing so make it clear that you're no expert.

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." William Shakespeare

You ran when I asked you to prove how GGG's team didn't every give any concesion.

Did you see the video of Lara's manager? Did you see it or not?

Comment

You ran when I asked you to prove how GGG's team didn't every give any concesion.

Did you see the video of Lara's manager? Did you see it or not?
          1) I didn't see you say that but if you're asking me to support what I said; they have consistently refused to conceded weight in proposed catch-weights (Canelo, Ward, Froch). They're fighting like hell to not bend on the Jacobs thing. I never said that either of those was wrong, I didn't say them to you, nor did I say you needed to believe it. I mentioned it to a sensible poster here when speculating. You're the insecure fan that has been hellbent on disproving my statement and failed.

2) Why would I want to watch Lara's manager? I'm not going to pretend that a social media video is going to make me a Jr boxing promoter. You should stop doing that altogether.
          GGG would laugh his ass off at you if he saw you pretending to know about his business dealings!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            if jacobs is pulling a duck and saunders doesnt want to fight, then lara isnt the worst option. However does he even want the fight? Hardly seems to be calling GGG out
            ... he would ask for "the right money" himself... anyway: GGG fighting another "smaller guy", who (on top of it) is a "Canelo leftover"?

Comment

Lara almost cried when he confronted Champnelo. Remember that much? He mumbled, and nearly broke down in tears. He's weak as F.

GGG smashes Lara within 4 rounds. Weak ass fight.

Comment

1) I didn't see you say that but if you're asking me to support what I said; they have consistently refused to conceded weight in proposed catch-weights (Canelo, Ward, Froch). They're fighting like hell to not bend on the Jacobs thing. I never said that either of those was wrong, I didn't say them to you, nor did I say you needed to believe it. I mentioned it to a sensible poster here when speculating. You're the insecure fan that has been hellbent on disproving my statement and failed.

2) Why would I want to watch Lara's manager? I'm not going to pretend that a social media video is going to make me a Jr boxing promoter. You should stop doing that altogether.
                GGG would laugh his ass off at you if he saw you pretending to know about his business dealings!
                Don't scream, all it means is you're losing it.

1) Why should he concede a CW against Canelo? all we know is Canelo is hiding his fight night weight now and last three weights recorded are 171-172-174 so we know he's already heavier than GGG.

You should support GGG not accepting a CW unless you want him to be in disadvantage against a heavier fighter.

Regarding Froch, seems like you don't know the story. GGG offered 168 and Froch wanted 170.

Regarding Ward, they had accepted a fight against Ward at 168 in 2013 but Ward couldn't fight at that time. Then nothing was seriously negotiated. Why couldn't Ward concede something? he was the bigger man wanting the small man to come to his weight. How convenient.

Is that all you have? I had made a list of counter examples and you didn't even bother to read my post yesterday?

Wtf are you doing in a forum?

2) Ok man I understand that you don't know anything, and you dont want to learn anything either.
                But then don't come here to post BS.
                Be consistent.

Don't say: "GGG's team doesn't ever give any concesion"
                Don't say: "GGG's team keeps pretending that Lara doesn't exist"

Comment

1) Why should he concede a CW against Canelo? all we know is Canelo is hiding his fight night weight now and last three weights recorded are 171-172-174 so we know he's already heavier than GGG.

You should support GGG not accepting a CW unless you want him to be in disadvantage against a heavier fighter.

Regarding Froch, seems like you don't know the story. GGG offered 168 and Froch wanted 170.

Regarding Ward, they had accepted a fight against Ward at 168 in 2013 but Ward couldn't fight at that time. Then nothing was seriously negotiated. Why couldn't Ward concede something? he was the bigger man wanting the small man to come to his weight. How convenient.

Is that all you have? I had made a list of counter examples and you didn't even bother to read my post yesterday?

2) Ok man I understand that you don't know anything, and you dont want to learn anything either.
                  Be consistent.

Skimmed it and once again, you haven't disproven anything I said. I could post quotes that discredit what you posted but I'm not going to waste my day on "he said/she said". I know I'm right and only an insecure person tries to force their beliefs on others.

You're pissed because I don't recognize you as an authority on boxing negotiations. You know you aren't and your knowledge is just what people are saying in tweets. Stop trying to be a know-it-all. It isn't working. You're better than this man.

Comment

Be consistent.

The best part is 2017 is approaching. Nobody will ever care about these circle theories of should'Ve wouldVe could've!

Golovkin has made his choice to not take risks. Must be the mold in the walls at Abel's house/big bear fraudness

Comment

Isn't Lara ****sexual?

Comment

Working...
                      X