No announcement yet.

Lara has a knack for......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara has a knack for......

Showboating and Insulting fighters in the weight ins and press cons, what If he pissed GGG so much man? Would that be a huge factor if they fight?

I could see this fight happening in December if Jacobs declines the offer and offers it to Lara. Just like they did to Kell Brook

I'm just wondering......

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Showboating and Insulting fighters in the weight ins and press cons, what If he pissed GGG so much man? Would that be a huge factor if they fight?

I could see this fight happening in December if Jacobs declines the offer and offers it to Lara. Just like they did to Kell Brook

I'm just wondering......
    I would be for that I'm a fan of both

Comment

I hope GGG fights anybody other than Lara if the Jacobs fight falls through. I like to be entertained.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
        I would be for that I'm a fan of both
        Me too. I'm cool with that fight

Comment

I think it would be a great fight. Lara is a bore but can really be interesting to watch when someone is pursuing him.
          Would be the best win of Golovkin's career.
          To bad ggg's entire team denies the existence of Lara.

Comment

Its a good fight, Lara will do good for the first 4 rounds but then he will be broke down and stopped by the ninth, they should put it on PPV, Lara will attract cubans american's and Golovkin will attract hardcore fans, maybe it will do 200K-275K

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              Its a good fight, Lara will do good for the first 4 rounds but then he will be broke down and stopped by the ninth, they should put it on PPV, Lara will attract cubans american's and Golovkin will attract hardcore fans, maybe it will do 200K-275K
              Yea.
              I believe it will attract a lot of people because it's a challenge. Americans won't pay to see ggg in squash matches, that's been proven. Even though Lara isn't a draw, it doesn't matter because people want to see ggg step up his competition and I believe they'll pay to see that. Getting a legit name on his resume will also bolster Golovkin's value all together.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Yea.
                I believe it will attract a lot of people because it's a challenge. Americans won't pay to see ggg in squash matches, that's been proven. Even though Lara isn't a draw, it doesn't matter because people want to see ggg step up his competition and I believe they'll pay to see that. Getting a legit name on his resume will also bolster Golovkin's value all together.
                I can see it being a big fight with good promotion, Lara has a base and so does Golovkin, Golovkin stopping Lara will be huge doing something Paul Williams and Canelo couldn't, it would push casuals to pressure Canelo to fight Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  it would push casuals to pressure Canelo to fight Golovkin
                  That's why I've long wanted to see it. Canelo's resume is better but finishing Lara would go a long way toward evening them up. Also, fighting the same opponents is often a good lead-in to a large fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

I'm just wondering......
                    Lara dosen't have the balls to confront ggg which is why his team still hasn't phone loeffler.

Comment

Working...
                    X