Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Trainer: Three Fights For 2017, Maybe First at 158

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are they planning on 158 to see how he feels with weight or are they trying to gain an edge by dragging down a MW? Think i'll go with the latter.

Comment

LOL at ****nelo and his fake hand injury.I doubt he fights 3 times in a year.

Comment

[QUOTE=GGG Gloveking;17122603]If 155 is Caneloweight, I guess 158 is Super Caneloweight[/QUOTE NOW that's funny

Comment

This guy supposed to be such great and dangerous phenomenal fighter - yet they baby him like an efin' puzzy... Whats next after 158 ? 158.5 and then maybe 159 ? Depedning how the hoe feels ? What a b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
            Are they planning on 158 to see how he feels with weight or are they trying to gain an edge by dragging down a MW? Think i'll go with the latter.
            I also suspect they want to force-drain a MW opponent to 158 and then fight him on fight night at 170-175. Lame.

Comment

And the new Super Caneloweight champion is......

Comment

It appears that Canelo has difficulty making 155

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
                  He normally fattens up a jr welter. Danny Garcia? I can see Danny all plump like Kell.

Comment

The sad part is my expectations are so low at this point that I am pleasantly surprised that he's not fighting at 156 or 157 first.

Comment

GGG needs to quit ducking and accept the terms.

Comment

Working...
                      X