• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    You scared...
    yep................

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
      yep................
      You're already trying to duck him...chase greatness larry. This video was only at 50% too...and after several hours of straight power punching and with all kinds of injuries. Just imagine the savage power if he was at 100%...that bag would explode like marquez's speedbag. you don't want none, just admit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
        are you from the NY boxing scene since you mention Gleasons? I'm there often....what is the name of the guy? Who does he work with? or did* he work with since you said he retired? If you're a NY'er what gym do you go to?
        the post that caused juggernaut to abandon his own thread.

Comment

• That 150 pound bag is soft as well. It's as long as a Thai bag and is better for the hands and wrists because of the softness. I have a 150 lb ringside leather heavy bag in my garage. Hitting the bottom of that thing is brutal even with my 20 oz ringside heavy hitter gloves.

Juggernaut stopped responding in his own thread because he is sensitive as fcuk. He posts a video, I was being nice, only asked two questions, and he turns into an a$$hole. Fcuk this clown. He can keep bunny hopping while punching all he wants.

Comment

• A typical "full contact" style that has little to NOTHING to do with boxing techniques!
            The form is southpaw but the individual is orthodox because the balance remains one sided throughout the video. The weight never changes to help the inept left hand assemble any technique to even try to deliver power. The back leg (left foot) actually comes off the ground to allow the left hand to be even less than an arm punch!
            The over use of an "arched back" to be able to throw double right hooks again takes away balance, the sound of the elongated bag is impressive but the bag itself isn't. It's nothing a boxer would use
            unless he's was practicing punching to the knees!!

Feet are in cement, there's no movement not even a side step.
            If the idea is simply to work on power with a double hook I can understand the lack of movement.

Nothing special here just another boxing fan with a really bad haircut and a big mouth who thinks he knows the game.

I really have lost interest here, the postings are all about hating
            people that the posters don't even know, ridiculous!
            This kid here has written that his family members are former trainers and world wide competitors!! Seriously?
            Look at his form and tell me he's been taught by experienced boxing people!

Well good luck with your 100+ pound bag and your incredibly
            boring stories.
            Going fishing in Panama for a few weeks so have fun with juggy
            did he mention he is the champ of Disney Land and will be trained by elroid this coming year? No? hahahaha....
            good lucks, have fun Ray Corso.
            Last edited by Ray Corso; 10-18-2016, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Keep up the hard work bro

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                the post that caused juggernaut to abandon his own thread.
                he'll be back tonight i assume

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  A typical "full contact" style that has little to NOTHING to do with boxing techniques!
                  The form is southpaw but the individual is orthodox because the balance remains one sided throughout the video. The weight never changes to help the inept left hand assemble any technique to even try to deliver power. The back leg (left foot) actually comes off the ground to allow the left hand to be even less than an arm punch!
                  The over use of an "arched back" to be able to throw double right hooks again takes away balance, the sound of the elongated bag is impressive but the bag itself isn't. It's nothing a boxer would use

If the idea is simply to work on power with a double hook I can understand the lack of movement.

Nothing special here just another boxing fan with a really bad haircut and a big mouth who thinks he knows the game.

This kid here has written that his family members are former trainers and world wide competitors!! Seriously?

boring stories.
                  did he mention he is the champ of Disney Land and will be trained by elroid this coming year? No? hahahaha....

Comment

• Damn...the glare coming coming off that hair gave me an eye astigmatism. Everything looks blurry now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      A typical "full contact" style that has little to NOTHING to do with boxing techniques!

boring stories.
                      I knew Ray would have something good to contribute.
                      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 10-19-2016, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X