No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I've got my own boots, gloves, wraps, mouthpiece, headgear, vaseline, water, and nut guard, i'll be there on the morning of the 15th and give you an old fashioned gym war. The only step i'll take back when I enter the ring is to walk back for water at the end of the round.

this is the same guy that roasted me lol

i shared some footage in this thread, should be on the same page as this post or the one prior

Comment

• Originally posted by Scholar View Post
      Play this at 1.25 speed, that double hook is a killer.
      posted sparring and speed bag video here...check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by larry GGG View Post
        funny people are knocking his video but most are to scared to even post their faces
        most times the people with the most to say, have actually done the least

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          this is the same guy that roasted me lol

i shared some footage in this thread, should be on the same page as this post or the one prior
          yea I've seen your footage before lol, definitely have always had my respect for not only getting down with the sweet science in the gym, but taking boxing against other martial arts.

We disagree about as often as we agree about stuff on here but we are brothers in that we love and practice this sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            yea I've seen your footage before lol, definitely have always had my respect for not only getting down with the sweet science in the gym, but taking boxing against other martial arts.

We disagree about as often as we agree about stuff on here but we are brothers in that we love and practice this sport.

we alwaaaaaays disagree but you know your stuff and i enjoy the debates and conversations

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              nobody did you simpleton I only contributed and believe me I wasn't far off,i think you were in a few posters list....

1/ Ray Corso
              2/ Brush my hair
              3/ Hughjass
              4/ MR Dagowop
              5 The Ol Left Hook
              6 / TheREALpugilist
              7 / Scott / Joseph
              8 / Laced up
              9 /Considerthis
              10 / mlac

As accurate as can be give or take needs an update this is from last month.
              im a simpleton?

good thing i read threw this thread...im a simpleton yet you havent thrown any of the basic boxing combos, you dont move your head, and you are a one trick pony....solid right hook to the head and body..thats it

get in the ring and spar and you'd probably couldnt go a round

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Larry vs Juggernaut will be for BoxingScene Pound for Pound #1
                I want in on the action

Comment

• Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
                  You people trying to be nice giving him props need to stop, you're creating the 50 year old Charlie Zelenoff.
                  done give him anymore bright ideas i guess he posted this to prove a point when others posted videos and he was being such a ****....people told him to STFU or post something....he couldve kept this to himself :bukkake:

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Id rather fight the few clowns in this thread section and a particular heckler ...tbh !
                    you sound real tough online

in reality, you wouldnt make it a round with out passing out

you take long breaks after every punch or combo and youre not even fighting, sparring,etc.

your stamina is azz bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      you sound real tough online

in reality, you wouldnt make it a round with out passing out

you take long breaks after every punch or combo and youre not even fighting, sparring,etc.

your stamina is azz bro....
                      Take a seat your 135 pounds sneaky biggot on average skills with BASIC sparring level who no one actually likes in this forum....you wouldnt heckle me in REAL life BELIEVE me....lol As a matter of fact this entire video below would be you AFTER you met me! i wouldnt need stamina bc i would lay you out within 20 seconds ,10 seconds WITHOUT gloves on!

LOOK EVERYONE heres the REAL Pugilist...yea my AZZ!

Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-24-2017, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X