Edwin Valero vs Adrien Broner at 140 pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    But why the fuq you lying friend??

Hard to believe anything you say when your very first sentence is a bold face lie.
    Everyone here knows I'm a big Valero fan. 100% KO record, undefeated, only fighter to do it.

But let's be real. The dude was a club fighter at best.

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    you just called valero arturo gatti with less finesse lmfaaooooo YOU ARE THE ONE, that is out of your mind.

valero was already hammering morales before morales hammered pacquiao.
    What the hell are you talking about? Valero never faced Erik Morales, that was de Jesus Morales - who Valero KO'd in 1 piece. Totally different class of fighter.

Sit down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Oh, well that changes everything. If Broner went to hell with the back-story of having had fame, youth, health, a multi-million dollar contract, kids he loves, and he decided to quit on it all, I would describe his time in hell as Ned Beatty's role in Deliverance.

Not only would the ref favor Valero, but he might turn his back so that someone could toss in a steel chair.
      Awesome! Perfect post! Made me Laugh til a tear escaped.

Great stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        i dont consider sparring and amatuer performances, or folklore

i look at what is done in actual fights and how the fighter looked

too many variable involving sparring, one fighter may be out of shape, the other working on particular things, etc. too many variables
        There's a huge difference between how he looked when he was training at world class gyms and how he looked when he was a circus act in japan. He used to be more of a boxer puncher who moved in and out on his toes and had good speed and upper body movement. It's a shame he got sidelined right after he got signed to golden boy and had that hbo date lined up. I think his career would have gone much differently and we would have gotten to see him in with top competition if it wasn't for the failed mri.

Comment

• Comment

• Broner would fold. He fears big punchers

he fought a big puncher once in Maidana and got sonned

Comment

Working...
            X