Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Golovkin Be Able To Take These Body Shots? All Night / All Day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    lol. ok.... That has nothing to do with Alvarez being a mexican pimp with body shots. Golovkin too old. dude's gonna get KO'd. Crowd is going to go nuts.

funny alt with South Africa location and name talking about Trump... IP address checks

1) Not an alt. I don't change my identity or have multiple profiles in order to upvote my own posts or validate my own opinions.

2) Mentioning Trump in a post has nothing to do with being an Alt it has everything to do with the rest of the world s&*%ing themselves because there is a chance of him being in charge of the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet and some of you Yanks are fine with it!!!

3) Tell the board what your IP check came up with....go on.

4) How is Golovkin too old? Even if he is old he has gone less rounds than most fighters today with the same amount of fights.

5) Your assumption that Canelo will constantly tag Golovkin with body shots is based on what exactly? Canelo hardley counters to the body when he does counter. Also something you may not of noticed is that when having opponents backed to the ropes Golovkin goes to the body first. So chances are Canelo will counter to the head.

Try not to have blinders on and try to have an opinion based on analysis and not stupidity. And please if you are of those idiots who are thinking of voting for Trump please just stay home on election day. The planet will appreciate it greatly.

Comment

Two reasons why I'm starting to lean toward Canelo is because I don't think GGG takes it to the body well and I think that, coupled with his lack of defense, could lead to stamina issues against the right opponent. When I went back and watched GGG's fights, the Ouma and Monroe bouts stood out in this regard.

Comment

Easy to set yourself for bodyshots when your not worried about what's coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Two reasons why I'm starting to lean toward Canelo is because I don't think GGG takes it to the body well and I think that, coupled with his lack of defense, could lead to stamina issues against the right opponent. When I went back and watched GGG's fights, the Ouma and Monroe bouts stood out in this regard.
          Till Golovkin switched it up a gear in both fights. The 8th in the case of Ouma and the 5th in the case of Monroe. That other gear is something he doesn't get a lot of credit for.

I think it will come down to once Golovkin takes Canelos best shot. If it doesn't phase Golovkin then he will walk down Canelo all night and break him down late. If the shot hurts him I think we will see a different side to Golovkin and I am interested to see if he can fight off the back foot.. Also depend if Golovkin will fight behind his Jab. Something he did not do against Wade or Brook.

Canelo certainly has the power to bother Golovkin. But if he lays against the ropes like he did with Smith he will get broken down and have his head knocked off.

In my opinion, i think that the way to beat Golovkin is to be able to make him have to fight while backing up. Awkward angles and hope that you hit him with a punch he doesn't see coming.

Comment

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
            Till Golovkin switched it up a gear in both fights. The 8th in the case of Ouma and the 5th in the case of Monroe. That other gear is something he doesn't get a lot of credit for.

I think it will come down to once Golovkin takes Canelos best shot. If it doesn't phase Golovkin then he will walk down Canelo all night and break him down late. If the shot hurts him I think we will see a different side to Golovkin and I am interested to see if he can fight off the back foot.. Also depend if Golovkin will fight behind his Jab. Something he did not do against Wade or Brook.

Canelo certainly has the power to bother Golovkin. But if he lays against the ropes like he did with Smith he will get broken down and have his head knocked off.

In my opinion, i think that the way to beat Golovkin is to be able to make him have to fight while backing up. Awkward angles and hope that you hit him with a punch he doesn't see coming.
            He was able to switch it up because both of those guys are sloppy defensively. He can afford to be on some, "**** it, I'ma go all out." When he's missing those shots and if he's getting tagged to the body, he'll slow down.

Comment

Your dedication to golovkin is most impressive. You're the spoon23 of golovkin. Minus facts.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Your dedication to golovkin is most impressive. You're the spoon23 of golovkin. Minus facts.
                It's not about Golovkin. It's about Alvarez! I'm NSB's #1 fanboy of Alvarez beating Golovkin. said it before everyone else, and I said it with in ring tactics. Now in Q4 2016 others and industry are saying it.

It has to do with heads overlooking Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  He was able to switch it up because both of those guys are sloppy defensively. He can afford to be on some, "**** it, I'ma go all out." When he's missing those shots and if he's getting tagged to the body, he'll slow down.
                  Again you are assuming that Golovkin will not land anything on Canelo. Also you are assuming that Canelo can deal with with Golovkin's power. You are also assuming that Golovkin will fight in the same manner as he did against Brook.

Just looking at career punch stats tell you more often than not Golovkin out lands his opponents. His last 3 fights (Lemeiux,Wade and Brook) he has accuracy of 45% total compared to 36% for Alvarez.

So analytically Canelo would get hit more than Golovkin. Also Golovkin never had a 10-15 lbs weight advantage on fight night against his last three opponents in fact he was out weighted.

Again try using critical thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    It's not about Golovkin. It's about Alvarez! I'm NSB's #1 fanboy of Alvarez beating Golovkin. said it before everyone else, and I said it with in ring tactics. Now in Q4 2016 others and industry are saying it.

It has to do with heads overlooking Alvarez.
                    What in ring tactics exactly???

Comment

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
                      Again you are assuming that Golovkin will not land anything on Canelo. Also you are assuming that Canelo can deal with with Golovkin's power. You are also assuming that Golovkin will fight in the same manner as he did against Brook.

Just looking at career punch stats tell you more often than not Golovkin out lands his opponents. His last 3 fights (Lemeiux,Wade and Brook) he has accuracy of 45% total compared to 36% for Alvarez.

So analytically Canelo would get hit more than Golovkin. Also Golovkin never had a 10-15 lbs weight advantage on fight night against his last three opponents in fact he was out weighted.

Again try using critical thinking.
                      nobody is denying Golovkin's ability. you're in denial or spooked that Alvarez simply cannot deal with Golovkin? kid stop trolling

Comment

Working...
                      X